Problems with the download n the launcher

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

FerchuOfficial

Problems with the download n the launcher

Post by FerchuOfficial » 17 Jan 2018, 16:09

Compré el juego hace 2 días, pues bien el primer día un error de CR_INVALID algo así que conseguí solucionar, entré al juego y cuando quise volver a entrar el launcher se pone a descargar un parche que no termina nunca, lo intenté todo hasta que lo volví a reinstalar, pude volver a entrar a jugar y a la siguiente vez que quise volver a entrar se pone a descargar otro parche y se vuelve a quedar ahí y no puedo jugar de nuevo. Hay solución para esto o mejor pedir el reembolso del dinero y olvidarme del tema? Me está empezando a cansar ya esta historia. Gracias.

I bought the game 2 days ago, well the first day an error CR_INVALID something like that I got the problem, I entered the game and when I wanted to reenter the launcher is to download a patch that never ends, I tried everything until I reinstalled it, I can go back to a site to use it again and I will put a game back to use it again. Is there a solution for this or is it better to ask for a refund and forget about it? This story is starting to tire me out already. Thank you

Arrakis

Re: Problems with the download n the launcher

Post by Arrakis » 17 Jan 2018, 18:06

You mean INVALID ACCOUNT error?

FerchuOfficial

Post by FerchuOfficial » 17 Jan 2018, 18:13

Arrakis wrote:You mean INVALID ACCOUNT error?

No, I resolved the problem with the CR_INVALID error, the problem is the launcher doesn't complete the 330~ patch and I restart again and nothing happen.

FerchuOfficial

Post by FerchuOfficial » 17 Jan 2018, 18:22

Here the last lines of the launcher_log.txt:

Spoiler

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Jan 2018, 18:29

It's getting stuck at download 99% or downloading assets 99%?

FerchuOfficial

Post by FerchuOfficial » 17 Jan 2018, 19:16

Arrakis wrote:It's getting stuck at download 99% or downloading assets 99%?

Like this, now is 0mb, other times is 0.35 but can't play never.

Spoiler

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Jan 2018, 19:37

Can you run the launcher, wait for it to get stuck and then copy launcher_log.txt and serverAnswer.xml files and send them to me? Best via discord, since attachments are broken here temporarily. http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Tigattack9

Post by Tigattack9 » 18 Jan 2018, 14:49

Getting CR_INVALID_VERSION today. got to log into main isnland for first onad only time yesterday. Today on log in, same failed 400mb patch download followed by pressing play but today instead of the miracle load in i get this message.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Jan 2018, 17:04

Tigattack9 wrote:Getting CR_INVALID_VERSION today. got to log into main isnland for first onad only time yesterday. Today on log in, same failed 400mb patch download followed by pressing play but today instead of the miracle load in i get this message.

So you download a patch and still getting INVALID VERSION error?

Jorge

Post by Jorge » 18 Jan 2018, 17:05

same problem, yes

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 18 Jan 2018, 17:12

AZOGARAZ wrote:same problem, yes

Did you attempt to make fresh game reinstall? As in delete old lif files.

Tigattack9

Post by Tigattack9 » 18 Jan 2018, 17:34

Arrakis wrote:
Tigattack9 wrote:Getting CR_INVALID_VERSION today. got to log into main isnland for first onad only time yesterday. Today on log in, same failed 400mb patch download followed by pressing play but today instead of the miracle load in i get this message.

So you download a patch and still getting INVALID VERSION error?

No it refuses to complete the 400mb patch. code 2 error. But then Play buttong is live and can be pressed, which then leads to invalid. I have no idea how i got in yesterday, I think it was after I deleted World -newbie, world - main and world - second folders and it started a 1.3gb download, really hard to be sure though with all the crap i am trying to get access.

I don't want to do fresh install. It has been like a week, I have downloaded entire game about 8 times, i download lots of bits, lots
of fails. I have a 150 kb/s connection. This is soul destroying. I don't know how this company can make such an interesting game but f'k up so hard on the worst launcher i have ever seen, even changing region forces it to start downloaded entire game again, its all insane! This is the first part of the game people see and fro the look of it it is causeing lots of trouble and always has right back to 2014. I have no words for all this!

edit: repair function seems to be doing 'something' today. We can't be certain what that something is. It is downloading 1.7gb. It really is a lottery, have no idea what to expect. If my computer does not explode when it finishes the download I guess I can be thankful.

Tigattack9

Post by Tigattack9 » 18 Jan 2018, 22:36

so after 5 to 5.5 hrs of downloading..........it stalls with 1.38mb left to go!

no, clicking to or off p2p does not start it before you ask.

thanks for this fun game i am having with the launcher guys.

Trionwolf

Post by Trionwolf » 18 Jan 2018, 22:39

Tigattack9 wrote:so after 5 to 5.5 hrs of downloading..........it stalls with 1.38mb left to go!

if you click on your email address on the launcher then go to launcher settings you can unclick P2P

Tigattack9

Post by Tigattack9 » 18 Jan 2018, 22:56

Trionwolf wrote:
Tigattack9 wrote:so after 5 to 5.5 hrs of downloading..........it stalls with 1.38mb left to go!

if you click on your email address on the launcher then go to launcher settings you can unclick P2P

i can only presume trolling at my highly strung state. thanks for that. I paid 40 euro to spend a week looking at a download bar. its pretty annoying. I thought no company could top Mortal Online's guys, yet here I am reevaluating.

Peppe088

Post by Peppe088 » 19 Jan 2018, 09:08

Same problem here,

yesterday i tried to log in but the patcher wouldn't finish it's download, always stops very near the end of the bar and stays there forever.

Here what i tied and the outcome:

- restart the launcher//it repeats the download and is stuck again ( tried 6 times)
- restart steam // same result as above
- restart pc // same
- repair game files via steam // same result
- reinstall the whole game // was able to play yesterday evening, but today the problem is back
- ask help to the helpme@lifeisfeudal.com e-mail // no answer yet.......

anyone can help me please? i really would like to enjoy the game I PAYED for

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 19 Jan 2018, 12:39

Peppe088 wrote:Same problem here,

yesterday i tried to log in but the patcher wouldn't finish it's download, always stops very near the end of the bar and stays there forever.

Here what i tied and the outcome:

- restart the launcher//it repeats the download and is stuck again ( tried 6 times)
- restart steam // same result as above
- restart pc // same
- repair game files via steam // same result
- reinstall the whole game // was able to play yesterday evening, but today the problem is back
- ask help to the helpme@lifeisfeudal.com e-mail // no answer yet.......

anyone can help me please? i really would like to enjoy the game I PAYED for

Please run the launcher, and when you get stuck at downloading, save and send us launcher_log.txt file and serverAnswer.xml file along with the screenshot illustrating the point where you are stuck.

We are working on fixing this issue but we need more data.

Apologies for inconveniance. We'll do our best to resolve it as soon as possible.

Return to General Discussion