Question regarding the new guild war system

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.
MartialDoctor

Question regarding the new guild war system

Post by MartialDoctor » 25 Feb 2019, 08:02

So, I've been tempted back into the MMO here after the huge update. I feel that things are definitely heading in the right direction and I'm happy to see the new changes bringing crews of people in.

There is one point, though, that seems to have people confused. How does the new guild war system work?

In the update notes, it sounds very much like, during a guilds JH, their settlement is open to attack and damage, just like in the old YO system. Basically, during JH, your settlement can be damaged and looted; you must protect it.

If one wants to conquer a territory, though, than you must have a settlement, or outpost, that is in a neighboring fief, have it burning, and it can only occur during the JH.

Is this correct or not?

Arrakis

Re: Question regarding the new guild war system

Post by Arrakis » 25 Feb 2019, 18:33

You can't openly attack other territories. Rules are much different now, and you can read about them here: https://lifeisfeudal.com/Guide-to-the-S ... erritories

1. Attackers need to have their fief with a level 3 Outpost be bordering with the fief that they want to capture
  2. The guild that own attacked fief (defenders) must have an active Guild’s Judgment Hour at the given moment
  3. Attackers use ‘Initiate a Holy Judgement’ ability on their level 3 Outpost to make it “burning” with a Holy Judgment fire (it will be marked on the Map with a torch icon).
  4. That will make their own fief AND all bordering fiefs and all buildings on these fiefs to be vulnerable to the siege damage, destruction and capturing for the next two hours.
  5. Attackers need to use ‘Claim outpost’ ability to initiate the claiming process and prevent defenders from interrupting this process.
  6. If attackers succeed, level 2/3 defenders’ outpost will lose one level but outpost and fief will still be owned by defenders. While level 1 outpost will change ownership and will belong to attackers along with a fief it stands on.

Return to General Discussion