Quiet Coast Village | 16/11 | PVP

Optimizer
True Believer

Quiet Coast Village | 16/11 | PVP

Post by Optimizer » 16 Nov 2016, 04:09

A new server, for those who are looking for PVP, and those who just want a rule set that is not overly restricting. Small community. Very little GM interaction. Definitely looking for all kinds of players, and always up for a challenge or some good friendly competition. JHs will be decided by the community after the first week.
Our rules can be found here: http://www.quietcoastgaming.com/LiF_Rules.php
Our teamspeak can be found here: server.quietcoastgaming.com
The server IP: 198.23.145.242
1000 cap 10x multiplier 100 animals

We run a trees script to circumvent the overly long tree growth time. They will grow in about a week's time.

Always up for suggestions, so If you have some, let me know. Feel free to join the teamspeak and leave me a message.
Last edited by Optimizer on 17 Nov 2016, 05:44, edited 1 time in total.

Optimizer
True Believer

Re: Quiet Coast Village | 16/11 | PVP

Post by Optimizer » 17 Nov 2016, 05:43

Just had a software problem which resulted in a map wipe. Problem was resolved and should not happen again. Monuments and a forge+anvil with some tools and ravioli are being given to the existing groups.
At the same time, monuments and tools are being given out to new players. I am a one man show, and I cant get on at work, so look for Russ Hawkstone in the evening, or hop on teamspeak, and just ask.

Optimizer
True Believer

Re: Quiet Coast Village | 16/11 | PVP

Post by Optimizer » 19 Nov 2016, 18:42

We are still giving out free monuments for new groups, and the Hawkstone group has generously offered to help kickstart a new group when one appears, with whatever they need.
Small groups are welcome!

Return to PvP Servers