REQUEST: GM PvP Server

Texas

REQUEST: GM PvP Server

Post by Texas » 30 Sep 2014, 05:49

Hi everyone, now from the topic, you can probably already guess what this is going to be about.

Since the game is in Alpha testing, I personally think it would be a great idea if someone were to host a PvP/Testing server that provides the GM password to allow item spawning, building and other features being a GM allows. Now yes, this may seem super game-breaking and defeats the purpose of the game, but it's still in testing, and what better way to test the game, have fun, learn about the game in general, try to overload/stress test a server, basically try and break the game and many other things than give everyone access to everything? It's like knocking out every bird in the world with one stone!

The reason why I put "REQUEST" in the title is because I cannot do this myself, as I am in college, which requires you to be broke. I think making a server with this idea would not only be great for Your Own server as far as traffic, but a great way to just test the game in general. Of course, you should probably start out with limiting the player number to maybe 10 to 20, and gradually increase until the mass amount of people spawning/creating stuff. So please, if you'd like to take up this idea I've had, post here and then make your own post, and I'd love to hear what other people think of this idea, especially the moderators. Maybe there could be an official GM/testing server.

TL;DR; Make a server where everyone has access to the /gm command to allow extensive game mechanics testing and possibly server stress testing. :twisted:

Spazfokel

Re: REQUEST: GM PvP Server

Post by Spazfokel » 30 Sep 2014, 13:13

Drop me a message, I might be able to help but have concerns as to the nature of such testing if available to the public, if you know what I mean.... ;)

Return to PvP Servers