Role-Playing Guild for Godenland Recruiting

Guilds located on the Godenland server

Www.andorian_warrior

Role-Playing Guild for Godenland Recruiting

Post by Www.andorian_warrior » 19 Feb 2019, 19:12

Looking for new and experienced players alike too join in a new guild that focuses on role-playing, with a organised discord to back it up.

We currently have only setup the guild recently in advance of the 0.2.0 update. I myself am a LiF:YO and LiF:MMO veteran and have run 2 different guilds, Dovahkin and Rorkes Ridge Town. My other guildmates have similar experience in the game and we welcome newbie players to help teach and have a channel dedicated for this, which includes roles for experienced players who wish to be Counsellors. We also have much experience with other MMO's such as Elder Scrolls Online, Atlas, Conan Exiles, Dark and light, Unturned, Rising World, Miscreated and Rust.

We have setup a well organised discord that has a role-playing theme through-out, including some kingdom information related channels, some skill tree guilds, different chats for different scenarios and a recruitment category to help promote the guild. For much more information please read the poster below.

We do wish to take on anybody who comes along, however sadly this is not always practical and have some rules below..

1. We respectively ask that only people over 16 apply. We see some guilds have a 18+ but if you can pay taxes in the real world you should be able to handle anything we throw at you :smile:
2. Our discord is written and spoken in English to help clarity. Therefore we ask that those who apply have a reasonable understanding of English, spoken and written.
3. As we are a role-playing guild we ask that members show chivalrous behaviour at all times.
4. We will take on anyone with any level of experience.......we will teach and train but not order you around once you have attained freeman role level.......you can play as you feel as long as you fulfil your feudal contract in terms of military service.

Interested? please read our poster below, click on the discord link to our serf channel and speak to a envoy about joining..

https://discord.gg/WfwE8f
Attachments
RecruitmentImage.png
RecruitmentImage.png (6.99 MiB) Viewed 714 times

Return to Godenland