[Epleland] No JH - no core mechanics?

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Sunleader

Re: [Epleland] No JH - no core mechanics?

Post by Sunleader » 26 Aug 2018, 18:43

DiddlyDale wrote:
Agathius wrote:It did happen as you say buddy. Thing is Epleland and many servers had as tight raiding rules as you say, and that is what you do not realise.

All server's town claims could not be scaled in JH.
Guilds needed 3 weeks to be destroyed with IB's, and IB spamm today is gone.

Now those above mean that you are a pure hypocrite. The raiding WAS restricated but that was LITERALLY what contributed in destroying the populace. The barkbox change itself that you so wanted with a boner killed off -1000 ppl in 3 days.

Go home man, you're just making a fool of yourself.
No one got players back through the town claim thing, it was because of other changes happening along with this and everybody knows. So no, it's no coincidence, ppl came back in the new patch cause of Outposts and Red and Green (Some of them). Instead i've heard ppl loathe about the town claim thing in Epleland. Dunno how much of IQ one must have to be happy about it.

I wouldn't argue with him Ag, he hasn't got a clue, I've been trying to argue with him over the last few days and it's like arguing with a child.

He just invents stuff up to try and support his claims or miss quotes you.

Neither of you has really Argued with me yet.
Most of the Time you have simply done what Griefers and RPKs generally do in Forums.

And have hurled indirect Insults and Provocations at me while demanding that everything can be destroyed and killed while claiming that surely if the Devs would allow you to ransack the Server and kill every new Player hundred times over he would surely stay in the Game forever.

Which is fine by the way.
The good thing about your Offensive Posts constantly attacking my Person is that the Devs See that you dont actually have any Arguments.

And gladly the Devs have some Meta Data which is way more reliable than your guesses at what causes people to leave.
And obviously this Meta Data caused them to decide that its time for Green Server Town Claims to just Teleport any Invaders out of the Town Claim instead of allowing for any further Exploits to get over Walls ;)

Nazeef

Post by Nazeef » 29 Aug 2018, 04:46

BericDondarrion1 wrote:
Nazeef wrote:Image
Congratulations, we won!

I changed topic name - feel free to write your ideas how you think JH-mechanics should work without JH (or they shouldn't?), let's wait until one day devs will pay attention to them.

I'm curious as to what you consider a "proper war"

Proper war - process which consumes your guild's resources but gives you EXCLUSIVE opportunity to completely destroy enemy guild (by IBs which shrink claim for at least 10 tiles (lesser totem - 5) each and expensive grand IB/siege to destroy t1 monument in the end). IB won -> claim shrinked -> open world conflict to destroy buildings started.

Also, I think Eplelend can be easily revived by "Light-JH" mechanics - JH which allows to conquer outposts, destroy private claims in influence zone and derelicted guilds, but not realm claim objects destruction. And town claim access protection should be switched off, of course, it kills RP.

Sunleader

Post by Sunleader » 29 Aug 2018, 08:10

Nazeef wrote:
BericDondarrion1 wrote:
Nazeef wrote:Image
Congratulations, we won!

I changed topic name - feel free to write your ideas how you think JH-mechanics should work without JH (or they shouldn't?), let's wait until one day devs will pay attention to them.

I'm curious as to what you consider a "proper war"

Proper war - process which consumes your guild's resources but gives you EXCLUSIVE opportunity to completely destroy enemy guild (by IBs which shrink claim for at least 10 tiles (lesser totem - 5) each and expensive grand IB/siege to destroy t1 monument in the end). IB won -> claim shrinked -> open world conflict to destroy buildings started.

Also, I think Eplelend can be easily revived by "Light-JH" mechanics - JH which allows to conquer outposts, destroy private claims in influence zone and derelicted guilds, but not realm claim objects destruction. And town claim access protection should be switched off, of course, it kills RP.

Scratch that the Town Claim Access Protection should be removed.
If you removed it they would also need to remove Barkbox exploit etc again.

And there is nothing RP worthy with people using Flying Furniture to jump over 5m Tall Walls.

Ilja
Zealous Believer

Post by Ilja » 29 Aug 2018, 08:31

If barkboxing were brought back its not a exploit, rather placeholder for ladder mechanics.

Sunleader

Post by Sunleader » 29 Aug 2018, 09:03

Ilja wrote:If barkboxing were brought back its not a exploit, rather placeholder for ladder mechanics.

According to the PvPers it WAS bought back.

But for Green Servers you cant do it outside JH because the Town Claim is Protected from access now.

And thats perfecty right.
If Barkboxes are Replacement for Siege Ladders they should only be usable during JH to actually Assault the Walls and not at 3 in the Night to sneak into the claim and then log out there until JH....

Return to General Discussion