Shattered Kingdoms / RP / No KOS / Newb Friendly - 2/13/2015

Azrael5578
True Believer

Shattered Kingdoms / RP / No KOS / Newb Friendly - 2/13/2015

Post by Azrael5578 » 13 Feb 2016, 23:41

Shattered Kingdoms is a brand new RP server looking for adventurers! We have an active admin community planning regular RP events, such as Colosseum fights, etc. Players are encouraged to play the way they wish to play, however there will be no Killing on Sight (KOS) without a valid RP reason, please read the server rules for further details. Also, if players wish to use our TS server for their guild we will provide them with a channel on our TS and GMs will help terraform a single land claim. The owners of the server are part of a guild of about 15 strong who enjoy challenging PVP, good roleplaying and running creative server events. We strive always to be fair and equitable to all players and create a great time for all those on our server, it is our sincere hope that you wil join us!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShatteredKingdomsLIF

Baphemetis

Re: Shattered Kingdoms / RP / No KOS / Newb Friendly - 2/13/2015

Post by Baphemetis » 05 Apr 2016, 14:29

My guild and I have been really enjoying this server. There are some really great RPers on here and the GMs do a great job with RP, events, etc. I've been through a number of servers since starting LiF and this one's my keeper. New players now get a monument and house to start out, particularly important to keep oneself safe from the Hobbler ghoul that roams the night, looking for lone travelers in the forest upon which to dine. PVP griefing is taken very seriously, and GMs are very responsive to their RP base. New and veteran players interested in RP should definitely give this server a try; population ebbs and flows like with most private servers, but the core player base is phenomenal.

Lebedev

Re: Shattered Kingdoms / RP / No KOS / Newb Friendly - 2/13/2015

Post by Lebedev » 08 Apr 2016, 07:13

Server dying based on poor GMs and Population dwindling...

My whole Guild has practically left this server, first it was an alright server- not very active GM wise, and there wasn't really much GM run events, but that didn't bother us, as we we're PVP orientated and made our own adventures, however, half of my guildies chose to have a break after a recent war, and the Skillers stayed on to maintain and play the game peacefully- GMs basically deleted the whole claim, kept the items for themselves, and gave no legitimate reason for it. Even though we told them that we we're active, and had shown our active players, they still deleted our hard work.

If you are looking for a stable server where your claim will last long, don't come to this server, they'll delete all your hard work. Otherwise if you're looking for a server to simply slash and kill, this is the place for you.

Return to RP Servers