Spectre Legion vs OT.

A place for alpha & beta testers to show off their screenshots, videos and streams from the Closed Beta

Grievver
True Believer

Spectre Legion vs OT.

Post by Grievver » 23 Dec 2016, 02:57

Guys raid us push them out of the village, kill a couple as they run, chase all the way back to their alliance realm, this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blFPNtl0r4I

:Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

TinoR90
True Believer

Re: Spectre Legion vs OT.

Post by TinoR90 » 28 Dec 2016, 08:09

Status report

Pax vobiscum,

raid sucessfull against Spetre Legion in judgement hour.

SL left and never came back again in our lands.

Rouges be aware.

Quod sumus hoc eritis

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 28 Dec 2016, 16:30

Nice fight!
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 28 Dec 2016, 16:35

TinoR90 wrote:Status report

Pax vobiscum,

raid sucessfull against Spetre Legion in judgement hour.

SL left and never came back again in our lands.

Rouges be aware.

Quod sumus hoc eritis

My understanding was that no one was on for SL. Believe there was a thread somewhere about it. Was that not the case?

I mean, if no one was on, then essentially it was just a theft and not really worth mentioning. Unless you wanted to point out how useless the JH test was of course.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Grievver
True Believer

Post by Grievver » 29 Dec 2016, 03:11

Azzerhoden wrote:
My understanding was that no one was on for SL. Believe there was a thread somewhere about it. Was that not the case?

I mean, if no one was on, then essentially it was just a theft and not really worth mentioning. Unless you wanted to point out how useless the JH test was of course.

Its ok Azz, they've never beaten us in any form of combat where people haven't been AFK or over burdened while terraforming. I was the only one on, killed 1 dude out of 6 when they raided, just about killed 3 more I think.

They were all pretty bloodied up. Not to mention when they do start to lose they tap that flee button really quick, pull internet plugs, run to water and combat log. I do have a video of me and Restless beating them 2v5 in the middle of the night at their gate tho.

Docere
Alpha Tester

Post by Docere » 29 Dec 2016, 10:34

We don t destroyed anything as we came, and I don t know of whom you guys are talking but it s definetly not from us lol. As much as I know all the times we came for a fight all of you fled, soooo (no we don t record everything we do ;) )

I don t really get the point of your conversations also, do you have something to say to OT guys? I m here and listening :)

Return to Beta Leaks