Firstly we would like to announce that Steam Achievements are implemented now. We accidentally seemed to overlook them in the initial release!
We also wanted to answer multiple topics and reviews that compare us with another game that was ‘banished’ from development a long time ago. It is true that we were inspired by that game, but we firmly believe there are many key differences, new features and more gameplay options that make the game stand out:
- We did not abandon our development and, of course, do not plan to!
- First person view mechanics, which can turn into a whole new gameplay option or simply an interesting way to get up close to, and wander around, the village you’ve created or hunt wild animals
- Terraforming for additional complexity and variety of your gameplay
- Better graphics
- Wild predators wolves that threaten your cattle and foxes that raids your coops
- More modding freedom almost everything can be modded. Just wait a few weeks and you will see some astonishing mods - we’re quite sure!
- As well as multiple other features (transport company, complex ecosystem, expeditions, upcoming Viking incursions, many decorations for your villages, etc.)
- FV Team