[MMO] Sunday Hotfixes (0.12.0.5)

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.
Arrakis

[MMO] Sunday Hotfixes (0.12.0.5)

Post by Arrakis » 29 Apr 2018, 10:17

Life is Feudal: MMO

Title says it all!

Patch Notes (ver. 0.12.0.5):

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Removed increasing skill loss penalty while dying under the resurrection sickness debuff
  • Updated mature oak tree collisions so they can no longer form an impassable wall
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
  • Fixed character transfer related error that caused some trouble with the dispatcher server
  • Added additional validation during the unit leader change process. That should fix an issue with IB crashes.
  • Fixed poisoned green vignette to not be visible
  • Fixed a bug where poison was not removed after death
  • Fixed a bug where some outfits would not provide their skill bonuses
  • Removed a random crash appearing during the disconnect procedure
— The Team

Skyraker92

Re: [MMO] Sunday Hotfixes (0.12.0.5)

Post by Skyraker92 » 29 Apr 2018, 11:21

Let´s do something about Drying Racks now? those are a pain also. As legit as Oak walls

JulesRitter
Zealous Believer

Post by JulesRitter » 29 Apr 2018, 13:32

Anything about the rubberbanding? Also it seems to me that when you go into a trading post, that it should default to the one you are at, instead of the one at the top of the list.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Apr 2018, 13:37

JulesRitter wrote:Anything about the rubberbanding? Also it seems to me that when you go into a trading post, that it should default to the one you are at, instead of the one at the top of the list.

Feel free to contact us about those issues via Discord. http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Hirdfloki

Post by Hirdfloki » 29 Apr 2018, 18:33

I think they should have a greater importance and role to the branch of Siege Engineering since it is useless at all in the game because all the guilds build in the townclaim and there nothing can be done. Siege weapons are useless in this game apparently

Hirdfloki

Post by Hirdfloki » 29 Apr 2018, 18:43

And please fix the horse bug that freezes your image the moment you cross a server, relogue your horse is not there and your character is bugged

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 29 Apr 2018, 19:13

Hirdfloki wrote:And please fix the horse bug that freezes your image the moment you cross a server, relogue your horse is not there and your character is bugged

If that happened to you, please contact us on Discord (http://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal) with following details:

1. What happened with player (crash, disconnect, got cloned...)
    2. What happens with a horse/cart (cannot find it, cannot interact with it, it hangs somewhere inaccessible)
    3. Exact time of when it happened (your local PC time and timezone or UTC time)
    4. Client logs from that time (Located in \Life is Feudal MMO\game\xx\logs where xx = your region. Timestamp indicates when you launched the game)
    5. Location of incident (Avalon/Epleland etc)
    6. Server nodes numbers (Which border specifically)
    7. Character name

+Optional: Screenshot if available

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 29 Apr 2018, 20:14

Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

Title says it all!

New Features and Tweaks:
  • Removed increasing skill loss penalty while dying under the resurrection sickness debuff
  • Updated mature oak tree collisions so they can no longer form an impassable wall

For the 1st item : didn't you guys JUST added that 2 days ago in buildings-individual-access-rights-ib-reconnect-character-t40202/ ?? Why change it back now ??

For the 2nd item : why?
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Jbaswell

Post by Jbaswell » 29 Apr 2018, 20:23

Any chance to change poisons to not be one-hit-kill? Or at least draw out the duration so we have time to notice before literally half our health or more is gone.

Darkman.1

Post by Darkman.1 » 30 Apr 2018, 17:12

is there anyone who can explain me why i cannot do anything with snake poison? do not understand what was the idea to remove antidote from this game. so now if i am bit by snake, its taking me 55% of my health. do i have to sit down and wait for another 2 hours to get atleast 11% of my health back to survive another snake bite?

dont really understand this step from you guys. came into this game full of enthusiasmus how great the game is and can be, but you literally fucked it up with every update.

same like going through oak. if you want to do it ok, do something with the oak but idea that i am going through texture now? looks really cool, thats not the way how to convince players to stay in the game or new players to buy it.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 30 Apr 2018, 19:58

Darkman.1 wrote:...

Antidotes are currently bugged :( sorry for that. We are working on fixing that problem.

MartialDoctor

Post by MartialDoctor » 02 May 2018, 07:36

Thank you all for the hotfixes. Keep up the good work!

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 03 May 2018, 01:11

HolyAvengerOne wrote:
Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

Title says it all!

New Features and Tweaks:

For the 1st item : didn't you guys JUST added that 2 days ago in buildings-individual-access-rights-ib-reconnect-character-t40202/ ?? Why change it back now ??

For the 2nd item : why?

Seriously, you're just gonna make that change and not even explain it? Come on guys...
Lord Fyrr Deerd'an | Pope of Riftwood, a division of Lux Astra Sanctorum [LAST] | Buyan (NA-E)

Valdis.mezots

Post by Valdis.mezots » 11 May 2018, 09:59

how and why oak walls were a problem (this really pissed me off)are these really the devs that simply "fix something" just to screw with players until now this is all i see
each update brings just more pain its like they are actually trying to kill the game

if devs have not noticed the game is dying ....why spoil it even more ?

bring back oak walls !!!!!!!!

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 11 May 2018, 23:52

Valdis.mezots wrote:how and why oak walls were a problem (this really pissed me off)are these really the devs that simply "fix something" just to screw with players until now this is all i see
each update brings just more pain its like they are actually trying to kill the game

if devs have not noticed the game is dying ....why spoil it even more ?

bring back oak walls !!!!!!!!

I just wish they'd explain the reasons...

Valdis.mezots

Post by Valdis.mezots » 12 May 2018, 00:40

there are none to kill the oak walls

HolyAvengerOne

Post by HolyAvengerOne » 12 May 2018, 01:23

Valdis.mezots wrote:there are none to kill the oak walls

They must have had a reason though, I bet they didn't do that purely randomly :ROFL: :lol:

Return to News and Information