and did they will be showed in every charactor or just one in my account ?
- Answer: You will receive all items in Wave #2 and you will keep it after release. This set of items will be for one character.
41. Since alpha/beta testers already have CBT access, does this mean they can buy a pack, keep the bonuses that comes with that pack, but give away just the CBT access to someone else?Sharana wrote:Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy
Sharana wrote:Answer: LiF:YO digital copy, as well as CBT access, are bonuses that price won't change. If you don't need those, you can simply give it to your friend or someone in this forum and make someone happy
Creusce wrote:44. Does all the benefit also applies to the actual MMO?
Eg. I used all my god's favour in beta. Everything got wiped and MMO is launched, does that still mean i have god's favour again from my believer pack in actual MMO?
- Answer: You will be able to start spending God's Favor and pack bonuses at wave #2. There will be no wipe at the end of that wave, so there should be no issues. If we will implement some items/packs in wave #1, it will be solely for testing purposes and we will issue testing GFs and/or bonus items and will remove them after tests are complete.
Wortnes wrote:62. As an owner of YO, im interested in buying the golden pack. Will i receive another YO game key to give to a friend? And his YO copy will grant him 1 character to the MMO aswell? Also, as i get 3 character tickets for the MMO, can i share one or more tickets with friends?
- Answer: No, if you will redeem YO key you will not get new one.
Weye wrote:After talking to xsola support they have told me i would recieve my extra copy of YO on the 14, "you will be able to gift it on the 14"
71. Is that how you intended it to be? i bought the silver pack because i wanted to donate to the cause as well as get a friend in the game before mmo. not a huge issue though if thats intended.