[EU] The Veiled Isles / Heavy RP / BasilMod / PVP / Events / 2k Cap/ Currency

ZeliaHunter

[EU] The Veiled Isles / Heavy RP / BasilMod / PVP / Events / 2k Cap/ Currency

Post by ZeliaHunter » 17 Jul 2016, 21:37

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheVeiledIsles <-- This is our Steam group.

Rules
  • Character names can only be obtained, via requesting their name. Anything else is NOT valid RP and that character can only be recognised by face.
  • No exploit, use common sense. If it seems unrealistic: don't do it! No flying logs!
  • No spawn killing
  • Global chat is OOC, if you're recruiting send out a IC announcement such as "Wardens Grove is currently looking for able bodies, you can find us on the North East side of the great lake".
  • All IC communication must happen in person, this means over Local chat or Voice chat.
  • No griefing, for example, destroying player buildings, tearing down trees near another players claim for no reason, killing horses with nothing to gain, killing new players
  • Griefers are not welcome and will be kicked/banned
  • No foul language
  • Role play friendly names are encouraged
  • Be polite, respect all players
  • When using Global chat use "OOC:" before your message if your message is not in character
  • RPPVP: No random killing allowed. If you want to fight, build a base, establish a house and declare war on your enemy trough RP
  • Fresh spawns are not to be killed, to come out of fresh spawn title. You must establish 1 Small house, 1 forge and anvil, 1 kiln and a coop.
  • You may kill trespassers if they fail to leave your lands after one warning.

Bandits/Raiders/Outlaws
  • No KoS! Fights must be started with initiation trough RP.
  • Aggressors must give people good time to react and understand the situation before attacking.
  • If someone draw weapon and starts to retaliate or tries to flee the scene deadly force can be used.
  • Unless your life or the lives of your fellowman are in danger, lethal force should be the very last resort.
  • Not allowed to drop your items on your claim to avoid being looted, when you are attacked by bandits.

New life rule:

If you are killed in battle, you are not allowed to return to the fight or to your grave, until the battle is over, or 30 minutes have passed.

Side Note
Server crash during battle = 5 min peace after re log (then battle continues)

There are approximately 800 LIF-servers online. If you want to kill farmers and carpenters, please choose one of the other servers.

These rules are subject to change!

Teamspeak Information

Address: 151.80.108.75:9991

Server Direct Connect

LIF Direct Connect: 149.202.92.201:28050
Last edited by ZeliaHunter on 23 Jul 2016, 13:53, edited 5 times in total.

Benosmand

Re: Tales Of Montera / Heavy RP / BasilMod / PVP / Events / Currency

Post by Benosmand » 17 Jul 2016, 21:38

AWESOME SERVER!! COME AND PLAY!!!!! :Yahoo!:

IrishRaven

Post by IrishRaven » 17 Jul 2016, 21:43

Community is small right now due to it being a new server but everyone is super welcoming and a pleasure to RP with and the zero drama is a major plus for me, think I'll be sticking around for some time :D.

Rules are fair and judgement is dealt with very maturely.

All in all, brilliant new server and I can't wait to see the community grow!

Smallwood

Post by Smallwood » 17 Jul 2016, 21:45

really good RP server with friendly and effective gm's

Warrior

Post by Warrior » 17 Jul 2016, 21:46

Been on this server for a few days now, and I have enjoyed every bit of it. Everyone is friendly and RP is well enforced. :good:

Thatch

Post by Thatch » 17 Jul 2016, 22:14

Not many people on the server at the moment, but the ones that are seem like nice folk.

Rules are rather clear and well laid out. And the GMs seem to want to actually sort a conflict out rather than just get ban happy.

Server seems very stable for the three or four days I've been playing but they restart it every GMT midnight so herbalists beware.

Otherwise seems good so far, worth a look.

Dolomishka

Post by Dolomishka » 22 Jul 2016, 13:30

Can someone from this community reach me on steam? I'm interested in speaking to the owner if possible.

Thanks!

Dolomishka.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dolomishka/

ZeliaHunter

Re: [EU] The Veiled Isles / Heavy RP / BasilMod / PVP / Events / 2k Cap/ Currency

Post by ZeliaHunter » 13 Sep 2016, 00:38

Just to let everyone know, we are still recruiting and looking for some new blood. Hope to see some fresh faces soon :)

Happy hunting!

Return to RP Servers