[US/EU]The Colosseum | Heavy PVP/RP Events/ X1 1000Cap 5/3/16

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Borealis36
Zealous Believer

Post by Borealis36 » 05 Mar 2016, 23:12

X1 skill 1000cap 80 animals MMO prep! Will help teach new players! Trade will be a lot of Fun with the 1000cap. Trading posts!

The server is for people that want to PVP and prepare for the MMO.
We are going to have PVP and RP events. We are looking for people/Guilds that are interested in forming a large alliance for the MMO. Everyone is welcome to come pvp and talk to us on our TS3 server. Just ask in global for the address. PVP guilds are welcome to join and kill me :)

I have build a Colosseum to hold Events at and Have a trader's row set up. Players can claim a Gated area with a storehouse and run a Traders Post.

Alignment : will be reset every week or 2 for the PVP's that ask for it. Go on that killing spree. just keep away from the noobs.

JH is off but will be turned on for Groups that want to PVP.

low q trees removed. No lag.

Server rules:
1.No log ladders
2.KOS- Ok for most part. Don't attack fresh spawns.. we want server pop.
3.Guild Allies- One ally only. So hugh allaince's won't over run the server.
4.Guild members- Cap is 15. If you have more then that start a 2nd claim, and be allies.
5.Traders row and the rest of the Colosseum grounds are OFF LIMITS TO PVP. You should remove your weapon befor you arrive.
7.Wall glitchers. =Ban.

We want the RP's to feel safe while they enjoy that aspect of the game. While us PVPers enjoy that aspect ;)

We plan to host PVP events: Castle siege's / Open world battles.. and many other things.. We are open to anything..

I'm sure there will be more rules added later aswell as a Website..

Hope to see you in game :)

our Gm's are very active and relaxed. not ban happy like a lot of servers. come PVP!

Borealis Hunt

Return to Private Servers