The game will not install need HELP

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Ronal

Re: The game will not install need HELP

Post by Ronal » 17 Dec 2017, 03:59

Arrakis wrote:
Baratta wrote:Just ban me Arrakis don't send me a warning. I know you guys are not trying to help me. This is what a loyal customer gets for years of support. You expect me not to be upset at this point.

I asked you three (3) times to send to me directly the log file and all the details about your current issue. You declined and instead decided to spam around about how bad the support is.

Further trolling will indeed result in the ban. Although, I hope it won't come to that and you will actually help me help you.

I am just interested, what would you do with those logs and details, sent directly to you?

No offense, I doubt you have experience with that kind of stuff. So you can't help with that. Why do you keep asking for it ? Does support need to receive the issue from you personally to notice it?

It feels as if this was just a tactic to stall customers who have something to complain or not had any response on their ticket.

Baratta

Post by Baratta » 17 Dec 2017, 04:37

Arrakis,

I sent those files to you directly 2 days ago. I am not trolling anyone. I am stating a fact a week ago support asked for the files and I sent them off. You asked for them a few times but I assumed after I gave you the support ticket number it wouldn't be an issue. So 2 days ago I did send them directly to you.

I know it's tough with all the issues arising from Beta. All I am asking for is a little help from anyone at the company. I have years of time invested and buy your games because I really do like them. If I offended you personally I apologize to you.

I just want to get some help to find out why the launcher will not allow the game to download. I spent hours the other day on the phone with Microsoft tech support. We tried everything possible the tech even remote logged in and couldn't get it to load.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Dec 2017, 14:21

Baratta wrote:...

Found that ticket number now. It was a bit difficult to notice in that wall of text.

You got a reply there now.

Baratta

Post by Baratta » 17 Dec 2017, 16:52

Arrakis,

I sent you some new logs with the current launcher. It still is not working can you please review them.

Thank you

Baratta

Post by Baratta » 17 Dec 2017, 20:11

Arrakis,

I found the issue and it is repaired. Appreciate the help but for now I think it's going to work. I am finally getting it to download. Another app was interfering with it somehow.

Sorry for the hard times I gave you and support but it was aggrivating me to no end. Now I will look for a well established guild and see how many of my BDO guild will move over.

Thank you

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 17 Dec 2017, 22:57

Baratta wrote:Arrakis,

I found the issue and it is repaired. Appreciate the help but for now I think it's going to work. I am finally getting it to download. Another app was interfering with it somehow.

Sorry for the hard times I gave you and support but it was aggrivating me to no end. Now I will look for a well established guild and see how many of my BDO guild will move over.

Thank you

I'm really help that it works now. And don't worry about it. I can understand the frustration. We are pissed of that stuff like this happen as well, probably even more than you ;)

Can you shed some light on what application was blocking the download for you?

Baratta

Post by Baratta » 18 Dec 2017, 00:42

I was deleting every app. that I didn't use and found one that said online surveys. Soon as i uninstalled it the download started. It didn't show in the files as blocking anything though. What a damn nightmare this was lol

Possibly your team can look through the files I sent to shed more light on it. Just in case it comes up in the future.

Xjelieke

Post by Xjelieke » 09 Apr 2019, 11:06

Hi, I have the same problem. I know it has been a while that the last one replied to this forum, but maybe someone can still help me out.
I have the launcher_log with a few warning signals. but I have no idea what I am looking at. So I can send it to one of you. But i don't know how.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 13 Apr 2019, 10:50

If you are facing some technical issues with the game, it's best to contact us (support) via discord. https://discord.gg/lifeisfeudal

Work87817

Post by Work87817 » 20 Mar 2024, 16:38

A bright world of narrative, luminousacans is more than simply a website; it is a place where readers can escape reality, go on fantastical adventures, and lose themselves in endless wonder.

Work87817

Post by Work87817 » 20 Mar 2024, 16:56

For those interested in the newest consumer electronics, cybersecurity, or artificial intelligence, painsltube is a dependable and motivating source in the IT industry.

Return to General Discussion