The NutSquad

Chaoko954
True Believer

The NutSquad

Post by Chaoko954 » 16 Aug 2016, 18:19

Twitch Streamer Bustin_the_nuts has been playing Life is Feudal as an off game recently and started up a server.
Usually he streams League of legends, but as an entertainer and a lover of PvP, he started to play LiF for a change of pace and to have fun playing a game again.

As his GM, I am looking to recruit some people to play on his server. We have a 64 man server with only about 5 active players and only about 15 players that have logged in. I (chaoko954) am the only in game GM and I cater to Bustin when he plays in order highlight the game and make it more popular / fun to watch.

By joining the server you will have a chance at humiliating Bustin on stream and have a good time being player killed in the spotlight.

When Bustin streams LiF, he is usually the number one LiF streamer online on Twitch.

Come on over to Bustin's stream for the password to the server. Type "!lif" in chat to see the password.

Join us for some really good times and hopefully see yourself in some Life Is Feudal videos from Bustin.

Thanks guys and hope to see you in game!

*server rules: Server will play mostly pve, but pvp is not discouraged. When bustin plays, it's judgement hour. No mega trolls, no cheaters.

Chaoko954
True Believer

Re: The NutSquad

Post by Chaoko954 » 18 Aug 2016, 21:06

We just went Public!
check us out.

Return to PvP Servers