[EU - Avalon] Order of Calideea is recruiting.

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.
Growlerian

[EU - Avalon] Order of Calideea is recruiting.

Post by Growlerian » 12 Mar 2016, 18:41

Discipline is the nickname of our Order and we expect everyone to follow the Grandmaster’s orders, for us to delve into a golden age of prosperity, therefore you may be called upon on times of need to perform tasks that may or may not be related to the craft of your choosing. Performing of such tasks is highly viewed by the high ranking members of the order and will contribute to the advancement in the ranks.

For the moment our primary focus is economic growth, establishment of farms, mines and manufactory.
In time all positions will evolve into guilds, which will require the attention of a guild master. Said guild master will be appointed from the ranks of each craft, particularly, the one who yields the best results. Each guild master will be free to govern his craft as he pleases, independently of any others. His only duty is to deliver as indicated.

Trusting that you have been enticed by our description we are anxiously awaiting your signature on the roster.

Conflict is eternal, no less so are we. If you know any friends or parties interested in such a life direct them to one of the rosters for signature. Our glory is eternal and our achievements will be sung in the days to come. Propter Magnam Gloria!

[EU/RO] – We are a role playing a group that enjoy the spirit of the game and the period it protrudes. We are gathering loyalists for the upcoming MMO in order to set the stage for a great nation. We will grow rapidly as we already have planned a course of action. Your joining will only speed up the process and we will be more than glad to welcome anyone that wants to contribute.

If you are interested in joining we ask that you follow these steps:
- leave a reply with your steam name and your in game name
- join our discord server at https://discord.gg/FFydsCb and await to be contacted by a recruitment officer
- kindly answer the officer's questions and await for your result.

link for our other similar post:
http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/order-of-calideea-is-seeking-new-colonists-t18026/

The Codex of the Order is at a turning page with our administrative and military ranks:

The Hour has finally come. Gather and receive the hospitality of the Calideeans and enjoy the cold beverages and warm foods of the Drunken Dragon Inn. Come and work your asses off in the training camp and later on test your might in the arena.

We are using discord and if you have any questions or simply wish to join give us a visit and leave a message on the following server:

https://discord.gg/FFydsCb
Just slap that link in your browser, make an account and there you are!
Be sure to leave a message and we will see it.

The server is available to everyone but it is only open during weekends making it ideal for training and practicing.

Server address:93.115.16.38:28000

Additionally you can use the following command in the console:
Press left Control + ~ to open the console and enter this:
joinToRemoteServer("93.115.16.38:28000","")

Hope to see you there.
Last edited by Growlerian on 08 Apr 2018, 08:07, edited 15 times in total.

TraianM94

Re: The Order of Calideea is gathering loyalists for the upcoming MMO

Post by TraianM94 » 12 Mar 2016, 18:56

Greetings Sir,

I am most graciously interested in your offer and I would like to offer my...pitchfork in vassalage. I am interested in the position of HUNTER. Please adress my replay hastily.

Best wishes!

Steam name: Hidges Locksbury

Ingame name: Antioh Stroici

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 12 Mar 2016, 19:57

TraianM94 wrote:Greetings Sir,

I am most graciously interested in your offer and I would like to offer my...pitchfork in vassalage. I am interested in the position of HUNTER. Please adress my replay hastily.

Best wishes!

Steam name: Hidges Locksbury

Ingame name: Antioh Stroici

Sir Antioh Stroici, your wish has been heard by the Order and after careful deliberations, we have decided to welcome you into our ranks as a hunter of game.

For further questions or ambiguities please refer to: iBring.Sorrow on steam (He is the Quartermaster)

Propter Magnam Gloria!

Hardstyle1914
True Believer

Post by Hardstyle1914 » 14 Mar 2016, 14:43

Hello, i'd like to join your group.I spoked with iBring.Sorrow and my position will be as farmer.I will wait for you to contact me thanx. :good: :beer:

My steam name is Hardstyle1914 :D
Ingame: Charles Vane

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 14 Mar 2016, 16:26

Hardstyle1914 wrote:Hello, i'd like to join your group.I spoked with iBring.Sorrow and my position will be as farmer.I will wait for you to contact me thanx. :good: :beer:

My steam name is Hardstyle1914 :D
Ingame: Charles Vane

Sir Charles Vane, your application has been taken into consideration and after careful deliberations, we wish to welcome you into the Order as a farmer.

For further questions rely on iBring.Sorrow

Propter Magnam Gloria, brother!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 15 Mar 2016, 08:41

Announcement: We will be opening a server soon for our members to gather up and get to know each other, particularly those of the same craft. We will be teaching players that are new to the game and show them the ropes as well as let experienced players experiment with the toys we give them(weapons/armor). We will also be exercising projects of our design where all the member corps will participate.

Even if you are not a member of the guild you may be able to join the game and play at your own pace or join the in-game community just for fun.

We will submit another reply soon with the server address and the rules of conduct

Aymen

Post by Aymen » 16 Mar 2016, 11:03

Greetings!

I offer my blade, my sens of honor and my blacksmith skills to the cause. I'm from France and have an extended presence during day/night. Very good pvp/fighting experience and would be honored to be enrolled!

Please keep us posted for the server once it is done so that we can get to know each other!

Bane Bloodborn

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 16 Mar 2016, 14:00

Aymen wrote:Greetings!

I offer my blade, my sens of honor and my blacksmith skills to the cause. I'm from France and have an extended presence during day/night. Very good pvp/fighting experience and would be honored to be enrolled!

Please keep us posted for the server once it is done so that we can get to know each other!

Bane Bloodborn

Sir Bane Bloodborn, your application is currently under consideration, may good fortune smile upon you. The quartermaster needs to have a word with you

(Please post your steam name for a series of questions and discussions, or add iBring.Sorrow on steam)

Orath

Post by Orath » 20 Mar 2016, 07:17

Good evening sir,

I would like to provide my loyalty to The Order of Calideea as a miner. Thank you for the consideration.

Steam Account: Gunkill1
In-game name: Orath
position: miner.

Foreheadcrit

Post by Foreheadcrit » 20 Mar 2016, 15:39

steam: cheetosrgood

I know you asked us to list a profession, I'm tired of playing solo and I kind of want to learn all professions for learn purposes. Building is fun, crafting is fun, sawing billets with a hand saw kind of sucks . I guess you can get a saw mill later in the game.

I also want to learn about siege and warfare.

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 20 Mar 2016, 16:32

Foreheadcrit wrote:steam: cheetosrgood

I know you asked us to list a profession, I'm tired of playing solo and I kind of want to learn all professions for learn purposes. Building is fun, crafting is fun, sawing billets with a hand saw kind of sucks . I guess you can get a saw mill later in the game.

I also want to learn about siege and warfare.

Very well.. your application has been considered and accepted. Welcome to the order.

Propter Magnam Gloria!

Scont

Post by Scont » 21 Mar 2016, 20:09

Hello,

I would like to join you as either a doctor or an architect.
If possible I would also like to help out with logistics/organization.

Steam : scont

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 21 Mar 2016, 20:24

Scont wrote:Hello,

I would like to join you as either a doctor or an architect.
If possible I would also like to help out with logistics/organization.

Steam : scont

Your Application has been considered, and after careful deliberations we are pleased to welcome you into our ranks as a healer.

Propter Magnam Gloria Brother!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 26 Mar 2016, 23:28

Today's training gave us plenty of knowledge and ways to improve ourselves.. we'd like to offer our thanks to the players that have anonymously joined and trained with us.

We are moving fast.. tomorrow we will be hosting military training drills and some advanced maneuvers

Have a nice day!

SirHidges

Post by SirHidges » 29 Mar 2016, 17:10

Hello, I find your post very interesting, my friends and I have been playing for quite a long time now (we are 7) and we would like to join your colony as military troops mainly, so we would all like to be hunters, if that is ok.

I am posting from py phone right now so please wait, I will contact that steam user later this evening. (I'd rather not give my steam account openly if you know what i mean)

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 30 Mar 2016, 19:10

SirHidges wrote:Hello, I find your post very interesting, my friends and I have been playing for quite a long time now (we are 7) and we would like to join your colony as military troops mainly, so we would all like to be hunters, if that is ok.

I am posting from py phone right now so please wait, I will contact that steam user later this evening. (I'd rather not give my steam account openly if you know what i mean)

Sir Hidges, the applications for you and your friends have been evaluated and we are happy to announce you have been accepted into our ranks each of you assigned to your desired craft.

Propter Mangam Gloria, brothers and sisters!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 03 Apr 2016, 14:31

The administrative and military ranks of the order are now avalible for public display on the Codex of the Order displayed on the first page of this post.

Have a nice day!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 08 Apr 2016, 08:08

Military drills and economic apprenticeships will resume this weekend starting with this evening gmt+2. Hope to see you there.

Have a nice day!

Rommyca
Beta Tester

Post by Rommyca » 08 Apr 2016, 11:52

Greetings Sir,

I am most graciously interested in your offer and I would like to be the masterchef of the guild. I supose you'll need to eat the best food from the kingdom and maybe i'll bring two more friends to make part of the cuisine ... :)

Best wishes!

Steam name: bodorin.romica

Ingame name: Geto Daco

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 08 Apr 2016, 21:51

Rommyca wrote:Greetings Sir,

I am most graciously interested in your offer and I would like to be the masterchef of the guild. I supose you'll need to eat the best food from the kingdom and maybe i'll bring two more friends to make part of the cuisine ... :)

Best wishes!

Steam name: bodorin.romica

Ingame name: Geto Daco

Geto Daco, your application has been considered by the Order and after careful deliberations we are pleased to welcome you as a cook.

Propter Magnam Gloriam brother!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 15 Apr 2016, 08:05

In this evening the training grounds will be opened once again around 9 pm gmt+2. We are anxiously awaiting you.

Have a nice day!

Rommyca
Beta Tester

Post by Rommyca » 23 Apr 2016, 14:02

Join [RO]Calideea Romana singurul server cu jucatori romani acum si in public beta!

To train , discus stuff and plan strategy for MMO!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 29 Apr 2016, 08:39

After some discussions we have decided to make our server permanent therefore we invite you to build your communities and share in peace,friendship or war and battle. The Order will also be present with a minor outpost of its own to mediate things. Next Wednesday evening gmt+2 timezone open it up for the public. The training purpose of the server will not dissappear as it will be possible only at our post.

Have a nice day!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 05 May 2016, 17:13

Tonight our server is open permanently for the public to play on... the server information is the same as before.. hope to see you there

Have a nice day!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 13 May 2016, 11:30

We have received complaints about our display of the codex that the writing is too small therefore we have remade the photo and replaced the old one.. we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 17 Jul 2016, 15:41

bump!

AitanLiran

Post by AitanLiran » 21 Jul 2016, 15:08

Hey, you over there.

I have heard about your community while traveling and figured it might be time I found someplace to settle down. To be honest I am not much good at anything although I used to be a botanist back in the day. I'm sure you must need a herbalist... However... Truth is, I need to learn how to become a grand fighter.

You see, a year or so back... My town was raided constantly. Night after night we lost countless friends and family. So I left. Upon reaching the edge of our domain, I look back only to see the flames of my old home. I have nothing to go back to. So please, take me in an train me as a warrior so that I may grow strong, and eventually avenge my old comrades.

I will do what is needed on the side while I train. I will haul materials to where they are needed, and help in anyway I can.

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 29 Jul 2016, 18:07

AitanLiran wrote:Hey, you over there.

I have heard about your community while traveling and figured it might be time I found someplace to settle down. To be honest I am not much good at anything although I used to be a botanist back in the day. I'm sure you must need a herbalist... However... Truth is, I need to learn how to become a grand fighter.

You see, a year or so back... My town was raided constantly. Night after night we lost countless friends and family. So I left. Upon reaching the edge of our domain, I look back only to see the flames of my old home. I have nothing to go back to. So please, take me in an train me as a warrior so that I may grow strong, and eventually avenge my old comrades.

I will do what is needed on the side while I train. I will haul materials to where they are needed, and help in anyway I can.

Your thirst for vengeance shall be sated.. but not now.. now you grieve the loss of your loved ones. The next dawn will bring about great changes for you. We have taken your situation into consideration and have accepted you as an herbalist. We will back you up until your enemies are trampled in the ground and even after should you decide you wish to remain with us.

Propter Magnam Gloriam, brother!

Growlerian

Post by Growlerian » 24 Oct 2016, 12:07

bump!

Roelen

Post by Roelen » 10 Nov 2016, 21:36

I don't want to pledge my undying loyalty to anyone quite yet, not until the MMO full release, but Calidea is looking like my #1 choice so far. I'm rather experienced with the game, having played every role at least once (though I'm usually a blacksmith or builder), and I specialize in polearm/spear combat, though I'm also alright with pretty much anything that isn't a crossbow. My schedule is quite random, so I may not be online every day, but it's pretty safe to say I won't be gone for over 4-5 days usually when I don't have a chance to log in. EST timezone, no microphone or headset and no plans to get any, but I can always type into TS or things like that if you guys use them. I've RPed for years, especially in LiF and LOTRO, and have been on several incarnations of the RPCLiF server, if that means anything to you. Would I be allowed on the training server? :D

I'll sign on as a blacksmith, but I'll be training with my weapons when I'm not forging or making shipments, and would happily take up a military role. In addition to this, I wouldn't mind setting up a little personal-claim hamlet within a greater guild's realm claim later on, if anyone else is interested - we'd send tribute to our lords of course, in a true feudal system :p

Steam Name: Roelen
In-game name: Faolan

((I would have written a huge IC introduction but I haven't fully worked out my character for MMO yet lol))

Return to Guild Recruitment