The SECOND run of Closed Beta Tests (Wave#1) has started!

Everything you need to know about what’s happening in Life is Feudal.

Jairone
True Believer

Re: The SECOND run of Closed Beta Tests (Wave#1) has started!

Post by Jairone » 21 Feb 2017, 02:53

Yep, all those steps, and ensuring that you go to extracting post download (if you don't, then something is wrong) may help.

Windows uninstall programs will let you uninstall nicely (control panel it up people!)

If you need further help from there, after verifying it isn't any of your system protection tools (AV, FW, etc.) then please let people know. We can work on more ideas if needed!

Kamikazebrain
True Believer

Post by Kamikazebrain » 21 Feb 2017, 03:32

Arrakis wrote:Life is Feudal: MMO

Hey everyone,

We are really excited to let you all know that today, on February 20th, the second Closed Beta Test of Life Is Feudal has started! Everyone who is eligible to participate in the beta tests must start their launchers and make sure to complete all the patching processes.

Check out the condensed patchnotes containing the most important changes and fixes below:

Patch notes (ver. 0.7.0.64 (MMO)):

New features and tweaks:
  • 64 bit is now supported by both the MMO client and MMO server. According to our LiF:YO players feedback, it significantly increased stability in LiF:YO - we expect the same to happen in Life is Feudal:MMO!
  • Completely redesigned combat skills tree. Make sure to open your skill book and spend some time familiarizing yourself with it
  • Weapons and armor parameters are tweaked according to the new combat skills tree
  • All types of damage can damage a movable object now
  • Implemented ‘chopping’ type of damage for different axe-type weapons. This type of damage is more effective against small, movable objects and shields than slashing, blunt or piercing damage
  • Power Strike effect now ignores parrying
  • Players that are hostile towards your guild and logged out within your city claim radius will be dropped outside of the city claim radius once Judgement hour commences
  • Implemented parallax effect on terrain textures
Bug fixes:
  • Multiple guilds’ management, guilds’ monuments, standings management and guilds’ claims related fixes. We hope that the overall guild-related experience should become more stable and convenient
  • Multiple combat mechanics-related bugfixes

Also, private claims and newbie islands functionality will be enabled for testing later this week.

- The Team

None of this matters if half of the community cant accses the server cause of launcher issues , also some say is the log in server... wich many of us dont have BECAUSE you let the steam log in or google account log in( wich is my case) have the accounts , so many of us dont have an e -mail and password itself to put it mannualy.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 21 Feb 2017, 03:45

Kamikazebrain wrote:... many of us dont have an e -mail and password itself to put it mannualy.

That's why you can log out and use reset password function.

Axelrod
Zealous Believer

Post by Axelrod » 21 Feb 2017, 03:50

Where is the link to install the beta launcher? I was not involved in the first beta but since have purchased the 100.00 starter pack and all ready own YO. Please help, NVM< I figured it out but get Bad Gateway Error when try to launch game

Borzol
Beta Tester

Post by Borzol » 21 Feb 2017, 06:03

i tried to uninstall and install the game but luncher is not downloading anything

Simply

Post by Simply » 21 Feb 2017, 07:01

I am the owner of versions YO tell how do I get access to the beta test (I got a letter in the post, and clicking on the link to login tells me what I would have bought the game, but I already have.

The_Lord_Rahl
Zealous Believer

Post by The_Lord_Rahl » 21 Feb 2017, 07:30

Arrakis wrote:
Mage wrote:I hit start and nothing happens =( any idea?

Log out and log in with Email + Password please.

I was having the same issue of the start button not doing anything and this worked for me. Also, sometimes the installer defaults it into the Appdata folder. I just did an uninstall and reinstalled it creating a folder called "LIFMMO" within my Program Files (x86) folder within the C: drive.

Currently it's installing.
"There is no such thing as pure good or pure evil, least of all in people. In the best of us there are thoughts or deeds that are wicked, and in the worst of us, at least some virtue. An adversary is not one who does loathsome acts for their own sake. He always has a reason that to him is justification. My cat eats mice. Does that make him bad? I don't think so, and the cat doesn't think so, but I would bet the mice have a different opinion." - Terry Goodkind

Steinwallen
True Believer

Post by Steinwallen » 21 Feb 2017, 07:40

After the intro I get the message: "CR_INVALID_ACCOUNT". Logout and Re-Login didn't help.

Deantwo
Alpha Tester

Post by Deantwo » 21 Feb 2017, 08:10

Arrakis wrote:Patch notes (ver. 0.7.0.64 (MMO)):

New features and tweaks:
  • Completely redesigned combat skills tree. Make sure to open your skill book and spend some time familiarizing yourself with it

I am quite sad that no one has posted a picture of this yet.
Google only found pictures of the crafting skill tree.

Most of all I want to know if Bow Mastery still require Crossbow Mastery... or is it just a different look and not actual tree changes?
Last edited by Deantwo on 21 Feb 2017, 15:24, edited 2 times in total.
The Foxtail empire successfully defended against the evil space ponies!
Read all about it: Second Invasion of Rævehjerte Repelled

- Shores of Hazeron

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 21 Feb 2017, 08:12

Simply wrote:I am the owner of versions YO tell how do I get access to the beta test (I got a letter in the post, and clicking on the link to login tells me what I would have bought the game, but I already have.

I didn't catch. You bought a digital key for MMO or what?

If not, no need in panic. You just have to wait for OBT. Or to participate in giveaways, contests and so on.

Chucks078
Zealous Believer

Post by Chucks078 » 21 Feb 2017, 08:15

I Fixed the Downloading Issue and i get to select my character but then it always crashs. does someone has the same problem ? anyone has an idea ?

Simply

Post by Simply » 21 Feb 2017, 08:23

Losthorizon350 wrote:
Simply wrote:I am the owner of versions YO tell how do I get access to the beta test (I got a letter in the post, and clicking on the link to login tells me what I would have bought the game, but I already have.

If not, no need in panic. You just have to wait for OBT. Or to participate in giveaways, contests and so on.

I bought Life is feudal:YO on steam early access games. Promised all who buy the game on early access, get free character. Then he said that everyone who has the version of Life is feudal:YO will have access to the MMO wave of the beta test #2. how to live what to do?

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 21 Feb 2017, 08:26

[*] All types of damage can damage a movable object now
[*] Implemented ‘chopping’ type of damage for different axe-type weapons. This type of damage is more effective against small, movable objects and shields than slashing, blunt or piercing damage

- The Team

does that mean raiders can damage stuff on claims? if so does that mean raiding is actually loot rewarding now? :shock:
Last edited by Cinstea on 21 Feb 2017, 08:29, edited 1 time in total.

Chucks078
Zealous Believer

Post by Chucks078 » 21 Feb 2017, 08:27

Simply wrote:
Losthorizon350 wrote:

I bought Life is feudal:YO on steam early access games. Promised all who buy the game on early access, get free character. Then he said that everyone who has the version of Life is feudal:YO will have access to the MMO wave of the beta test #2. how to live what to do?

this is not beta test 2 so. its just Second test of Wave #1

Losthorizon350
Beta Tester

Post by Losthorizon350 » 21 Feb 2017, 09:03

Simply wrote:
Losthorizon350 wrote:

Ahem. Almost, but not exactly. AFAIK, YO owners will definitely receive an access when OBT will take place. You just have to wait, man. On the other hand, when you'll get the access to OBT, the MMO version will be much more completed than now. :)

MERLANCE
Beta Tester

Post by MERLANCE » 21 Feb 2017, 09:19

Chucks078 wrote:I Fixed the Downloading Issue and i get to select my character but then it always crashs. does someone has the same problem ? anyone has an idea ?

Same thing here. I pick character, press play, insta crash to desktop. Ive tried a ton of stuff to fix it, everything from unplugging my headphones to a registry cleaned fresh install of the game and my graphics drivers. No change at all.

Aldebrch
Beta Tester

Post by Aldebrch » 21 Feb 2017, 09:51

Arrakis wrote:
Kamikazebrain wrote:... many of us dont have an e -mail and password itself to put it mannualy.

That's why you can log out and use reset password function.

When you try to enter your password link vydaet-ERROR
11.011. Invalid or expired link.

Simply

Post by Simply » 21 Feb 2017, 11:06

Thank you all for the help)

Chucks078
Zealous Believer

Post by Chucks078 » 21 Feb 2017, 12:25

MERLANCE wrote:
Chucks078 wrote:I Fixed the Downloading Issue and i get to select my character but then it always crashs. does someone has the same problem ? anyone has an idea ?

Same thing here. I pick character, press play, insta crash to desktop. Ive tried a ton of stuff to fix it, everything from unplugging my headphones to a registry cleaned fresh install of the game and my graphics drivers. No change at all.

same here tried alot of stuff and running out of ideas seems like nothing helps.
Please help

Guiflick

Post by Guiflick » 21 Feb 2017, 21:06

I received the invitation email but I don't know how to download the game, can someone help me please ?

ThaBadMan

Post by ThaBadMan » 21 Feb 2017, 22:45

Guiflick wrote:I received the invitation email but I don't know how to download the game, can someone help me please ?

Same here, got the invite but no way to get the client or anything, when I press get the game or anything saying beta it directs me to buy the game.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jqJYYMM.png?1[/img]

Kenis

Post by Kenis » 21 Feb 2017, 22:50

god when i got invitation :/

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 22 Feb 2017, 01:27

Hey everyone,

We are really excited to let you all know that today, on February 20th, the second Closed Beta Test of Life Is Feudal has started! Everyone who is eligible to participate in the beta tests must start their launchers and make sure to complete all the patching processes.

- The Team

ok i downloaded 1.5gb then it failed so i removed and did a clean download and install 3gb. i managed to log in and walk around, logged out ( on purpose) tried to log in again less then 5 mins later and it is saying i have to download another 2.5gb? my internet is poor *2.5mbs* so this takes me hrs to download and the fact i have done it twice already i don't want to do it again, can you help me with this problem,

i played the last beta test before christmas and it installed fine and didn't have to repeat download issue.

Gilson.redmerski159
Zealous Believer

Post by Gilson.redmerski159 » 22 Feb 2017, 06:06

hmmm

Cinstea
True Believer

Post by Cinstea » 22 Feb 2017, 08:22

ok managed to get the game installed and i can select a character to play, but when i press join it gets stuck on Initializing (exactly the same as the last beta test :cry: ) when i press join world i quickly press Ctrl ` there is a message in red that says "{10361] Qt:Critical: Looks like you are rendering without using requestanimationframe for the main loop. You should use 0 For the Frame Rate in emscripten_set_main_loop in order to use requestanimationframe" now idk what this means but it goes on to say that in can greatly improve your frame rate. anyone got any ideas, first attempt i left it for a hr nothing. then tried half a dozen times left for atleast 10 mins each still nothing :x .

Luckym8
True Believer

Post by Luckym8 » 22 Feb 2017, 16:00

same stuff, very funny how no admin care of all this

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 22 Feb 2017, 16:20

Please drop a report about initialization issue with your game logs to helpmmo@lifeisfeudal.com so we can investigate.

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Post by Dranana » 22 Feb 2017, 16:59

Hey everyone,

I was running into the same problem everyone else seemed to be running into as well when trying to log into the game since the end of Wave #1 iteration 1. I was reading thru the forums while I was downloading the updates for the 3 time and it seemed no one had a solution. So I did something I don't normally do and it seems to have worked and now I can get into the game and play without a problem. This is for those who have not uninstalled the game at all since they first installed it for iteration 1. All I did was sign into the game let it do it's download and instead of pressing "Play" I pressed "Repair" and let it run its repair cycle and I can get on and off with out a problem. I have tested it and gotten on and off twice without any problems so far. The repair may take a little time since it will look through all the files and repair what is corrupted so please be patient. For those who have already uninstalled the game, this method may work once the game is properly installed again. Now each time I sign back into the game it does seem to be downloading or something a few MB but I haven't had a problem since using repair with these small downloads so I think it may just be the systems talking to each other. Hope this helps with the log in problems.

Dranana
Devoted Believer

Post by Dranana » 23 Feb 2017, 20:46

Can you tell us if possible when the personal claims will be implamented and alittle bit more about them such as what you will need to build them and how they are protected versus the guild claims and so forth so we can decide if a Personal claim ':' or Guild claim :friends: is the right desicion for us. Thanks.

Luckym8
True Believer

Post by Luckym8 » 28 Feb 2017, 05:30

I press f**g repair 1000 times and reinstall after uninstall game for few times, i report this bugs via mail and this appearing box 100500 times, i goddamn typing this bulls*** forum 1000000000 times with nothing out from goddamn administration instead this "send report we can jurkoff on it". So after it i try to reinstall again and dl tons of patches so the bull**** still no work. I have BIG brain and StrongPC that eat any gta or fallout with mafia on stable 60fps and stuff without ANY weak errors or bugs like this C++ dummy produckt has. I have VERY clean Windows with no antiviruses and viruses. Tons of servises offed and other windows bull*** (win 7 64), latest binares and DX11.1 and everything that anygame need so everything works extrawell but this ******. Ty for your support, let's discuss the personal claims instead fixing the game. :beer: :Yahoo!: :ROFL:
p.s. and it alway dl something after 6gb from 6.38gb when i press repair. and is always dl something when i just click on launcher.

Return to News and Information