Do you want to be King? "The Sutherland Clan" [RP]

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

JoshhSuthh

Do you want to be King? "The Sutherland Clan" [RP]

Post by JoshhSuthh » 27 Sep 2014, 14:53

Good morrow, I am your future King, Josh I. A fairly young King, 18 years of age. Don't be afraid citizens for I have led an army of 300 to great victories (GTA Online) as well as survive the zombie infested Chernarus (Dayz) . If you choose to join me, you are in more than capable hands of myself as well as the government that will rule you. Fear not for we stand proud of our motto, 'Sans Peur' which translates 'Without Fear'.

sutherland-badge 111112312312.png

With a sustainable government with organisation, we will be the true power in the land and no one will stand in our way.
If you have the time, allow me to tell you a little about the government that will be implemented for our kingdom. (I am currently doing Business Management in my final year of schooling, so I'm not a noob when it comes to organisation)

Just like in medieval times, there will be a strict hierarchical government.

1. King- The King is the most powerful and possesses the highest rank in the kingdom. He signs and confirms important edicts and policies set by the Royal Council. The King rents his land out to Barons and Knights in exchange for their loyalty and service in the military. He is also in charge of the Strategic, Tactical and Operational planning in his kingdom. I will not be your King forever for everyone who is worthy enough should get a chance to become King. A King serves his Kingdom for a period of four months (real time) after that, The King appoints his successor from one of the Viscounts to the Council. If majority of the Council do not approve of his successor, the Council must unanimously vote on a suitable Viscount to take on the role. HOWEVER, If the King wants to continue his term for another four months, the Council will vote if he is to stay in power or not. After the King's term, he can choose to leave the guild and start his own 'State' of the Clan where he will be the leader of a new State who reports directly to the current King of the capital city OR he can choose to remain in the guild and serve as an honorary member in the Royal Council.

2. Royal Council- The Royal Council consists of the Bishop(Holy Leader), Treasurer (Finance), Constable (Law Enforcement), Chamberlain (Kingdom Administration), Viceroy (King's representative in his absence), and the Grand-master (Head of Knights). The Royal Council must be in close connections with each other as they are the ones who see to the kingdom's success.

3. Viscounts- Viscounts are the noblemen that are first in line to become King. They must be men of honor, and chivalry. (Viscounts are not allowed to join the Royal Council)

4. Barons- Barons are noblemen who hold their rights and title by military or other honorable services. A Baron's role in my feudal kingdom is to recruit skilled knights and train them for combat. Barons with the highest number of 'skilled' recruits every four months, will be offered the position of a Viscount.
There is one way to become a Viscount:-
-Prove yourself by recruiting the most skilled Knights on your land.
There is one way to join the Royal Council:-
-Specialize in either Prayers, Finance, Warfare, Law Enforcement, Administration, or Knighthood.

5. Knight (Infantry, Horseback, archers) - Knights form the most elite military force in the kingdom. The knights sublet their land to the peasants to farm or mine in exchange for coins and/or resources.
There are two ways to become a baron:-
- Old Age (After 1 year of being a Knight) (It will be optional if you want to become a Baron or stay a Knight)
-Prove yourself in battle and get the Kings recognition.

6. Commoner- These people are extremely important, so do not be discouraged if you are a commoner for you are the backbone of the kingdom. When called upon, commoners take up arms and fight for their kingdom as infantry. Peasants include your standard woodcutters, farmers, miners etc.
There are two ways to become a knight:-
- A physical and mental initiation conducted by the knight in charge of that peasant.
- Through family relations with the King, Viscount or Royal Council.

hierarchy.jpg

Even if you are a commoner, there is a way to become King!

This guild will be based in Australia, (GMT +10) but anyone can join.
If you have any questions, sound off in the comments section!

Note: This is all subject to change to revolve around the MMO. Your King will be in command shortly in November as he is training to become a King under the Royal Council's guide. (I have my final exams in less than a month ;) )

Guild Recruitment:- (No experience needed)
example:

In-game Name: JoshhSuthh
Preferred role (among peasants): woodcutter, miner, farmer etc

You guys gotta start somewhere!

Sammy

Re: Do you want to be King? "The Sutherland Clan" [RP]

Post by Sammy » 03 Nov 2014, 12:19

How do I sign up do u have team speak and how many so far

Return to Guild Recruitment