The War of Defiance

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Jinks86
Zealous Believer

The War of Defiance

Post by Jinks86 » 15 Dec 2017, 19:58

Free men and women of the east,

We have labored under the threat of sellswords and bandits sent by the forces of Tyranny for too long. We have built homes where once stood wilderness. Farms where once packs of man eating beasts had lairs. We bow to no man and work for the common good of the men and women to our right and left.

We have fought through the loss and the hardship only to be set upon by opportunist cowards. The full might of a the Kingdom of Hyperion has undermined our freedom from the outset. Still we have persevered. We have confronted them on the field and humbled the forces of Oppression in their own homes.

Hyperion seeks to have you in chains; be it in the fields with a sickle, the forge with a hammer, or the mines with a pick. They would tell you your place and have you do it with bent knee.

We say stand, Spear in hand. The War for Freedom starts now. If you believe you are entitled to the sweat of your brow, take up arms and join the fight at the borderlands. Stand side by side with the Free People of the East, hold the line in the unending war against Tyranny. Join us in Arkhaya and keep your gaze up to the sun.

Bilbro

Re: The War of Defiance

Post by Bilbro » 15 Dec 2017, 23:35

Your alliance seems to complain a lot. I'm seriously considering throwing my guys in with Hyperion just to see how much more you complain.

From what I've seen on Discord and Reddit, you guys outnumber your enemies and still lose most fights. During the last judgement hour you allied with Goon's to do damage to Hyperion and still lost, and now you cry foul when Hyperion bring's allies of their own in. I watched your video of the last judgement hour, and you guys clearly outnumbered them and still performed poorly.

Man up and deal with your problems, don't look to the rest of the community for help. If you can't win, then you don't deserve the territory you live in. That's the type of game this is. Deal with it.

Jinks86
Zealous Believer

Post by Jinks86 » 16 Dec 2017, 01:01

No ones complaining, we gladly fight. As for judgement hr, we crushed them on the beach and they ran. Hid behind the Khans walls, so we took their armor and left.

Join them if you wish, you'll scream as they did.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 17 Dec 2017, 05:34

Hello there!

Glad to see the heralds weaving their artistic false tales of courage and victory in order to bolster your flagging morale.

When you say Hyperion is oppressing the common man do you mean your alliance? That would be Spectre's Legion who adopted a join us or die apporach against all the neutral clans in its area including our current allies. The ones you drove into our arms by your actions?

Maybe you want to tell the world about your hostile intentions from the beginning simply because you dislike a particular member of our alliance personally.

How about how Hyperion never once raided your claims or attacked you until you came on our island and began clear cutting our forests?

By claiming victory do you mean the 10 or so of you and your allies that died during last judgement hour to our 2-3? Despite the 65+ man zerg you accumulated by screaming for help to anyone who would listen so you could attack our 30 people?

Maybe you were talking about today's judgement hour where you were shoved back inside your walls and lost roughly 15 to our 4? Sad considering all of your kills were obtained by jumping people who were still logging in after the server crash.

Please continue to pat yourself on the backs to boost your flagging morale. Several of your allies have deserted you. Several more have gone completely inactive or left the area.

The thing I find most laughable is that I've talked to members of your alliance. I know exactly what you all think of each other. When Spectre Legion makes up empty tales of victory, your own allies don't believe you. They don't respect you and they don't particularly like you.

We've mostly left you alone. But hey keep it up. Keep screaming for help and trying to create that zerg while forcing small groups to join your ranks.

It shows the world that you are exactly who you claim to be fighting against.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 17 Dec 2017, 07:01

Oh and FYI you started this war over a week ago.... War for Freedom starts now indeed LOL
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 17 Dec 2017, 07:27

Funny how the king even admitted to using Black Arrow as a Proxy against us which lead to over 1500 trees being cut. Hyperion started this war and we'll end it one way or another. The only challenge actually comes from Wessex itself . Keep telling your fairy tales Cian your list of enemies is growing day by day.

Bilbro

Post by Bilbro » 17 Dec 2017, 12:07

MrEradSL wrote:Funny how the king even admitted to using Black Arrow as a Proxy against us which lead to over 1500 trees being cut. Hyperion started this war and we'll end it one way or another. The only challenge actually comes from Wessex itself . Keep telling your fairy tales Cian your list of enemies is growing day by day.

Actually, it seems their list of allies grows by the day, while your list of friends shortens.

You can thank your talented member Jinks86 for that, or did you not notice new faces among the crush of bodies stepping on your neck this judgement hour? I wouldn't blame you if you did. When you are suddenly outnumbered 3-1, the masses arrayed against you start to blur together.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 17 Dec 2017, 16:46

Cian wrote:Hello there!

Glad to see the heralds weaving their artistic false tales of courage and victory in order to bolster your flagging morale.

When you say Hyperion is oppressing the common man do you mean your alliance? That would be Spectre's Legion who adopted a join us or die apporach against all the neutral clans in its area including our current allies. The ones you drove into our arms by your actions?

Maybe you want to tell the world about your hostile intentions from the beginning simply because you dislike a particular member of our alliance personally.

How about how Hyperion never once raided your claims or attacked you until you came on our island and began clear cutting our forests?

By claiming victory do you mean the 10 or so of you and your allies that died during last judgement hour to our 2-3? Despite the 65+ man zerg you accumulated by screaming for help to anyone who would listen so you could attack our 30 people?

Maybe you were talking about today's judgement hour where you were shoved back inside your walls and lost roughly 15 to our 4? Sad considering all of your kills were obtained by jumping people who were still logging in after the server crash.

Please continue to pat yourself on the backs to boost your flagging morale. Several of your allies have deserted you. Several more have gone completely inactive or left the area.

The thing I find most laughable is that I've talked to members of your alliance. I know exactly what you all think of each other. When Spectre Legion makes up empty tales of victory, your own allies don't believe you. They don't respect you and they don't particularly like you.

We've mostly left you alone. But hey keep it up. Keep screaming for help and trying to create that zerg while forcing small groups to join your ranks.

It shows the world that you are exactly who you claim to be fighting against.

Ah such an elegant writer, it is to bad you wasted so much effort on a dribble of lies. It seems your leadership doesn't trust the khans with the truth of the situation. Perhaps you need to reevaluate your allegiance.

You are the pot calling the kettle black. You claim we attacked neutrals that settled withing spitting distance of us to join us. Yet was it not your Kingdom's policy to kill everyone on your island that was not tagged to the kingdom's vassal? Is there not multiple videos online that show you killing players that are simply exploring your island. Perhaps if we had followed a similar policy we would not have your allies living amongst us now.

We had no hostile intentions from the beginning. There were indeed misgivings about the Kingdom of Hyperion and their vassals, however the intention was not to be hostile to Hyperion. That was until Hyperion payed mercenaries to burn our villages, cut our trees, destroy our crops, and kill our members. So it seems your misinformed and perhaps your leadership lied to you again! We did not start this war a week ago like you claim. No the Kingdom of Hyperion started this war nearly 4 weeks ago by thinking that they could hire mercenaries to attack us and we would not find out their employ.

I would like to know, how do you count kills? Do you count the graves or do you simply let every member who has scored a hit on an enemy count the kill when he finally falls?

I find it laughable sir, that an you an outsider actually believes that they know our own internal politics when it seems they don't even know the truth about their own internal politics. Keep laughing, it is good to see you run to other groups begging for help even though as Bilbro put it you all outnumberd us 3-1. Perhaps he isn't as good at lying as you are, for you call us a Zerg, yet he claims you outnumber us 3-1, which is it? Are we that much better then you that even outnumbered by 3-1 you still feel we outnumber you? I can understand the confusion.

Bilbro wrote:

Actually, it seems their list of allies grows by the day, while your list of friends shortens.

You can thank your talented member Jinks86 for that, or did you not notice new faces among the crush of bodies stepping on your neck this judgement hour? I wouldn't blame you if you did. When you are suddenly outnumbered 3-1, the masses arrayed against you start to blur together.

Perhaps we didn't notice you because insignificant men do insignificant things every day. This doesn't make us take notice because one of the insignificant men thinks they did something significant.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 17 Dec 2017, 16:54

PvP Happens.
Those who can, do.
Those who can't run to the forums and start threads. :O:

Also - here's a pro tip. You shouldn't claim to be winning and then ask for more folks to join you to stop us in the same thread.
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 17 Dec 2017, 19:15

Azzerhoden wrote:PvP Happens.
Those who can, do.
Those who can't run to the forums and start threads. :O:

Also - here's a pro tip. You shouldn't claim to be winning and then ask for more folks to join you to stop us in the same thread.

Ahh PVP happens? I am sure all those naked noobs who spawned on the island and hadn't made a tool yet were really hard to prove that you were the ones that "can."

And since we are giving out pro tips, you should probably learn to read or get your scribes to read the forums for you. Nobody claimed we are winning or losing we are simply exposing your duality and falsehoods to the rest of the world. Nor are we calling for them to come fight with us. They can decide for themselves if they wish to take up arms against the evil Kingdom that rises in the south.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 17 Dec 2017, 23:58

I'll glady spin my tales since mine are the truth and yours are mere propaganda.

Our policy is and always has been that the island across from us is a neutral area where we let people do their thing, it was intended as an area where we seek out and grow trading partners. Thus the reason we called it an "economic zone"

Also, you should confuse the fact that Black Arrow was a trading partner with the idea that they are mercenaries that we set on you. That is just plain silly. If that is the standard then we might as well shut down all trade in the game for fear of offending somone.

The reality is that Spectre Legion instigated a fight with Black Arrow and were woefully unprepared for that fight. They dragged the rest of their alliance in it with false tales of a greater Hyperion conspiracy and then launched a lightning raid against us simply on the basis on a hatred for one individual within our alliance and a half cooked story that Black Arrow was some sort of Hyperion proxy.

To do what? We garrison our island. We don't have claims on the island across from us except the allies you drove into our arms by your reckless actions.

If you think our strategy was to control that giant island with the same number of people we use to garrison the island we live on, then you are taking too many herb preparations.

Continue your war by all means. We even see that you've hired mercenaries to attack us. That is fine, you are causing us no great pain and you are fruitlessly wasting your coin in the effort.

The world will know you for what you are regardless of the lies you tell yourselves. Like I said, we know what your own members think of Spectre Legion and their attitudes. It isn't a secret and it amuses us greatly to see the in-fighting.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 18 Dec 2017, 03:04

Bilbro wrote:
MrEradSL wrote:Funny how the king even admitted to using Black Arrow as a Proxy against us which lead to over 1500 trees being cut. Hyperion started this war and we'll end it one way or another. The only challenge actually comes from Wessex itself . Keep telling your fairy tales Cian your list of enemies is growing day by day.

You must be growing some good stuff on your island to believe that nonsense. New allies on your side? Nope didn't notice anyone new but the same old Wessex lap dogs with a handful of Wessex. Hope the big dog comes out to play at some point in full force.

We are flattered though that you need 3 or is it 4:1 odds to crush us now.

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 18 Dec 2017, 03:15

Cian wrote:I'll glady spin my tales since mine are the truth and yours are mere propaganda.

Our policy is and always has been that the island across from us is a neutral area where we let people do their thing, it was intended as an area where we seek out and grow trading partners. Thus the reason we called it an "economic zone"

Also, you should confuse the fact that Black Arrow was a trading partner with the idea that they are mercenaries that we set on you. That is just plain silly. If that is the standard then we might as well shut down all trade in the game for fear of offending somone.

The reality is that Spectre Legion instigated a fight with Black Arrow and were woefully unprepared for that fight. They dragged the rest of their alliance in it with false tales of a greater Hyperion conspiracy and then launched a lightning raid against us simply on the basis on a hatred for one individual within our alliance and a half cooked story that Black Arrow was some sort of Hyperion proxy.

To do what? We garrison our island. We don't have claims on the island across from us except the allies you drove into our arms by your reckless actions.

If you think our strategy was to control that giant island with the same number of people we use to garrison the island we live on, then you are taking too many herb preparations.

Continue your war by all means. We even see that you've hired mercenaries to attack us. That is fine, you are causing us no great pain and you are fruitlessly wasting your coin in the effort.

The world will know you for what you are regardless of the lies you tell yourselves. Like I said, we know what your own members think of Spectre Legion and their attitudes. It isn't a secret and it amuses us greatly to see the in-fighting.

You might want to ask the King of Hyperion what really happened. Black Arrow was used as a proxy against us and Hyperion was caught red handed. I've spoken with him personally and so has Sir Audin and he confirmed everything. Your leaders continue to bring you lies and you lap it up like the good little dogs you are.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 18 Dec 2017, 17:01

Cian wrote:I'll glady spin my tales since mine are the truth and yours are mere propaganda.

You might think that its truths, but that must only be because you are so misinformed by your leadership.

Ahh, so you expected to control us, simply for settling in what you considered your economic zone. It is to bad you don't have the troops to enforce that proposition like you had hoped.

Now you call Black Arrow a liar as well? Seeing as how they have taken contracts in the north and label themselves mercenaries. They had no qualms about their involvement, even asked us to not attack them anymore as their contract had expired and they were no longer interested in hostilities with us. It's hard to be so uniformed is it not? It is almost like you attempt to be uninformed for plausible deniability on these forums.

As for those allies we "drove into your arms" how is that going for them? The big Hyperion Empire protecting them well? I have 20 new heads this morning that says, "probably not." Where were your Soldiers when you new Vassals were dying by the dozen? So you force them to bend the knee then do nothing for them? It is fine, I enjoy all the free weapons and tools I gain. I am sure you will gain many more vassals when they find out how much support you give them and how much trouble they gain because of your warmongering.

What mercenaries do you speak of? Unlike the Kingdom of Hyperion, I do not need to hide behind others for fear of getting my hands dirty, I will continue to do that work myself for your feeble attempts to stop me give me joy.

As with your feeble attempts to sow discontent in our own ranks, please continue I find it amusing. You lose at the art of war sir, you know not yourself and you do not know your enemy.

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 18 Dec 2017, 17:53

King Manus Dei of Hyperion - 12/06/2017
We won't have BA attacking your allies anymore.

Yes, just trade partners.
You are just lying. Please move along.

Jay480

Post by Jay480 » 20 Dec 2017, 14:02

Yeah, if this is the same Black Arrow I know from Your Own. You aren't fooling anyone calling them traders.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Dec 2017, 20:13

Jay480 wrote:Yeah, if this is the same Black Arrow I know from Your Own. You aren't fooling anyone calling them traders.

Didn't say they were traders. Said we traded with them. They had loot that they couldn't use that we took in trade for stuff they could use. :good:

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Dec 2017, 20:20

MaxEisenhardt wrote:King Manus Dei of Hyperion - 12/06/2017
We won't have BA attacking your allies anymore.

Yes, just trade partners.
You are just lying. Please move along.

Santa Claus - 12/15/2017
Yes Lord Azzerhoden, I will be stopping by Wentus Castrum with presents on Christmas Eve. I love the entire Kingdom of Hyperion.

See - proof that Santa is real. :ROFL:

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 20 Dec 2017, 21:27

Remember sir, I am not the liar here.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Dec 2017, 21:46

MaxEisenhardt wrote:Image

Remember sir, I am not the liar here.

Didn't say you were. Merely pointing out that anything can be typed out as proof. The date of that also shows this took place after you crew started attacking us. Of course we would raise the level of our relationship with BA after war broke out between our two entities.

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 20 Dec 2017, 22:13

Funny that never came out of any of you since this all started.
Only now when faced with the light of the truth cutting through your insidious dark lies do you state this.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Dec 2017, 22:26

MaxEisenhardt wrote:Funny that never came out of any of you since this all started.
Only now when faced with the light of the truth cutting through your insidious dark lies do you state this.

:%)

Are you referring to posts countering your story line with facts? Gee, I guess I should feel bad for continually pointing out the fictitious nature of your story.

(But I don't) :pardon:

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2017, 22:38

MaxEisenhardt wrote:Funny that never came out of any of you since this all started.

You never asked. If you had asked at what point our relationship become more than simply a trading one we would have gladly answered.

Admitting any sort of relationship whatsoever simply gets your Fox news spin zone going so meh whats the point.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2017, 22:47

Lord_Sitruc wrote:

You might think that its truths, but that must only be because you are so misinformed by your leadership.

Ahh, so you expected to control us, simply for settling in what you considered your economic zone. It is to bad you don't have the troops to enforce that proposition like you had hoped.

Now you call Black Arrow a liar as well? Seeing as how they have taken contracts in the north and label themselves mercenaries. They had no qualms about their involvement, even asked us to not attack them anymore as their contract had expired and they were no longer interested in hostilities with us. It's hard to be so uniformed is it not? It is almost like you attempt to be uninformed for plausible deniability on these forums.

As for those allies we "drove into your arms" how is that going for them? The big Hyperion Empire protecting them well? I have 20 new heads this morning that says, "probably not." Where were your Soldiers when you new Vassals were dying by the dozen? So you force them to bend the knee then do nothing for them? It is fine, I enjoy all the free weapons and tools I gain. I am sure you will gain many more vassals when they find out how much support you give them and how much trouble they gain because of your warmongering.

What mercenaries do you speak of? Unlike the Kingdom of Hyperion, I do not need to hide behind others for fear of getting my hands dirty, I will continue to do that work myself for your feeble attempts to stop me give me joy.

As with your feeble attempts to sow discontent in our own ranks, please continue I find it amusing. You lose at the art of war sir, you know not yourself and you do not know your enemy.

Do you ever get tired of the effort it takes you to spin the facts in such a way that it fits your boring narrative?

20 heads indeed! 4 : 1 Odds? ROFL that must be that fancy common core math.

Vassals dieing by the dozens? Really? Nobody see seen hide nor hair of your Kingdom for the better part of two weeks and you call one 13 man raid against a a fishermen and 2 gathers a victory?

My god! Your Kingdom sets the bar low.

Off with you Sir! Your trolling is inane and laughable and barely worthy of further responses.

We clearly matter more to you than you matter to us as you cannot seem to help but continue to rant like a drunken madman every time the word Hyperion sparks a thought in your brain.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 20 Dec 2017, 23:08

You see among other posts spread in different threads you state clearly what BA was to you. Never once in any of those did you claim your relationship changed with them. Why would you hold that back until now... Why were you unable to tell the whole story the first time if it were truth...
You see that's what liars do, they tell a lie to cover something. Then when you point out something new they cover it again with another lie. Why were you unable to tell the whole story the first time... because your version is a lie.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2017, 23:23

MaxEisenhardt wrote:You see among other posts spread in different threads you state clearly what BA was to you. Never once in any of those did you claim your relationship changed with them. Why would you hold that back until now... Why were you unable to tell the whole story the first time if it were truth...
You see that's what liars do, they tell a lie to cover something. Then when you point out something new they cover it again with another lie. Why were you unable to tell the whole story the first time... because your version is a lie.

Or maybe because in the previous discussion it wasn't relevant?

Actually the more likely explanation is because unlike Lord Sitruc I have better things to do than to write a roleplay story book with all the complete backstory, character portraits, skill points, and characters associations in each of my posts.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 20 Dec 2017, 23:55

Or maybe you didn't realize we were speaking to Manus. Clearly you don't know what going on in your alliance. Hence you are now trying to cover up the truth with even more lies. You see you started your forum lies without knowing everything that is going on. Your only choice now is to keep lying.

Another tactic of liars is deflection and name calling.

Do us all a favor and stop now.

Kimsemus

Post by Kimsemus » 21 Dec 2017, 00:05

Since we were (poorly) name dropped: We aren't interested in anyone's politics. We just show up when and where there is a good fight to be had.
KIMSEMUS, VISCOUNT OF YE OLDE DETROIT
DIPLOMAT -- KINGDOM OF GOONDOR OF THE REALM OF SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM
LEVEL 900 SHITPOSTER

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 21 Dec 2017, 00:13

Kimsemus wrote:Since we were (poorly) name dropped: We aren't interested in anyone's politics. We just show up when and where there is a good fight to be had.

Was referencing the claim that is currently infesting our island. Its not all about you bro.

Verily my fellow poop socker! Verily!
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics