Thoughts on Guild Diplomacy and Guild Philosophy page 1

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!
Rikkarth

Thoughts on Guild Diplomacy and Guild Philosophy page 1

Post by Rikkarth » 22 Dec 2017, 05:03

Note: The posts that I will write are based in alot of references and external inspirations.

To the Leaders I write:

Hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than it is the case.

I believe that you have to have just a touch of rascality to be human, and I find it difficult to get along with people that don't know that they have it. People who come on that they're all sincere all good all pure, bore me to death and scare me.

As they're unconscious of themselves and therefore they suddenly do terrible things without warning either to themselves or to others they make promises that they're never going to fulfill, because they want to talk right. And I’m sure of that, as sure as the water's wet and days are long and a friend will always disappoint you in the end.

There's never been a true war that wasn't fought between two parties who weren’t certain they were doing right. The really dangerous people believe they are doing whatever they are doing solely and only because they believe they are without question doing the right thing.

If a Guild is to be a true organism, it must be based on the principle of mutual trust. Because if you can't trust other people you cannot have a community not even a Guild. It's risky, very risky to trust other people, because they may let you down. But on the whole if you do trust them the chances are that the system will work simply because they are trusted.

KillianRadwulf

Re: Thoughts on Guild Diplomacy and Guild Philosophy page 1

Post by KillianRadwulf » 22 Dec 2017, 05:09

Be about it.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics