[Valor] <US> Dedicated 24/7, plenty of room for more guilds

Nyl

[Valor] <US> Dedicated 24/7, plenty of room for more guilds

Post by Nyl » 23 Sep 2014, 21:35

[Valor] PvP/PvE Server
Server name: [Valor] PvE/PvP dedicated server 24/7 | 10x skill gain | 1gbps

Server IP: joinToRemoteServer("74.91.122.42:28000","")
Uptime: 24/7, have auto-restart setup. Downtime to update and do maintenance will be scheduled to be unobtrusive to the majority of players.

Valor is a new server that plans on staying around. This server will promote community play and will embrace people who want to create factions and build towns and compete with other factions. We expect PvP on the server as it's an integral part of LiF however, griefing and trolling will not be accepted and will result in a kick or ban.

Rules:
- No griefing other players, pretty simple rule and for the most part falls under common sense
- Keep chat spam to a minimum
- Keep bullshit to a minimum

Goals:
- I am currently working on linking 2 or 3 servers together through the database and this will allow us to simulate having three islands which will allow large factions and larger wars. When the website goes live I will keep it updated with this goal's status. I already have the technical side of this figured out it's just implementing it in a good way that I'm working on.

- Have a solid group of GM's who can run atleast 1 event a week if not more, these will be varied and will be stuff that we come up with and suggestions from the playerbase. These will be posted on the website.

- Have a solid community of players who can help the server grow and become one of the top servers.

This post will be updated as more things come out and more additions are implemented on the server.
Last edited by Nyl on 03 Oct 2014, 05:50, edited 2 times in total.

Taiea

Re: [Valor]

Post by Taiea » 27 Sep 2014, 23:45

Sent you a PM about another matter BUT the server name is no longer the same in the server list - thought you might want to know!

Return to PvP Servers