Tracking System

Have some feedback for Life is Feudal: Your Own? Post it here!

AesirHunter

Tracking System

Post by AesirHunter » 12 Dec 2017, 12:03

Hi, I am sorry but track system is actually very bad.. The idea is good but the system is very frustating. I have been playing as a hunter and when I track an animal the tracks disappears and a new one appears by the face, I suggest a better track system as for example tracking animals depending of the animal or the possibility of tracking all the peaceful animals and agressive animals at once in the radius of range.

I hope this track system changes because when I am hunting/taming the thing I do most is walking to one side to another because of the tracking changes.

Macpharlan

Re: Tracking System

Post by Macpharlan » 17 Dec 2017, 06:19

I agree with the idea of improving the tracking system, I think it needs to allow select what animals we want to track or show us all the tracks in that area that fit the criteria.

Currently you start tracking one thing, the track stops so you search again and it can give you something completely different. So I run across an entire server after a deer to only have it replaced by a rabbit!

Furthermore, at this point I am looking for particular animals, so if my search pulls up one creature that does not mean its the only one in the area, let us have more choices to limit what we want to see.

Option 1: Allow us to select one-many animals to track (track peaceful (horse|cow) for example or filter out certain animals (no bird/rabbit etc).

option 2: Show ALL tracks that fit the criteria (I search for peaceful and there is a bird and a sow in the area, show me both tracks and let me decide what to go after.

Return to Feedback section