[NA]Treatise on the contemptuous Kingdom of Hyperion.

All discussions relevant to Guilds go here!

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

[NA]Treatise on the contemptuous Kingdom of Hyperion.

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 14 Dec 2017, 01:47

The Kingdom of Hyperion are dogs nipping at our heels. Do not trust them, they promise honey and wine but bring only war. They claim that they wish to deal with other states on a fair and equal footing, know this for the lie it is. They hired mercenaries to attack us the day we settled our land. They thought they would keep their hands clean and these handful of mercenaries would chase us off. They were wrong. We found out that they were the ones behind the mercenary attacks and we responded. They then have the audacity to claim we started this war? Over some trees? These fools think that we are to slow witted to see what they were doing and even if we did we would be too scared to do anything about it. Well they were proven wrong!

They attempted to make us bend a knee, but unfortunately for those of us in The Arkhaya Authority, we have gotten a cramp from killing so many of their men, which makes bending the knee a little difficult at this time. They thought we were weak, but we are like mountains with a small man trying to blow them over with his breath.

When this tactic failed and we refused to be vassals to a dog, they attempted to negotiate peace with us. We being the reasonable people we are, accepted their offer to negotiate and sent terms of a cease fire and a starting negotiation. The Kingdom of Hyperion responded with silence! This even though they had approached us first! Well we had already gotten a feeling for how much they resembled a snake and thought this was some kind of Ruse. However, we were not prepared for how snake like they were! Not 24 hours after our terms to end hostilities were sent did we receive the largest attack they had ever launch on our shores.

Now, now that their tricks have not worked, now that they continue to try and expand into other peoples territories and anger their neighbors, now that they haven’t been able to make us bend the knee to their will. Now they flee before us to this “alliance” of the west. How quaint. Perhaps now you can relocate to the west as well and leave your neighbors in peace for we could all do with one less aggressive and expansionist neighbor in our midst.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Re: [NA]Treatise on the contemptuous Kingdom of Hyperion.

Post by Azzerhoden » 15 Dec 2017, 02:58

:Bravo: BRAVO! :Bravo:

Your propaganda is fantastic! And your videos showing your brave deeds and victories are without match!
| - Alpha Tester and Zealous Believer

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 17 Dec 2017, 15:27

Apologies on my late response. I had hoped for a better response then, "Pic bro or it didn't happen."

But then what more evidence do I need, you do not dispute my claims, you only come back with a simple quip that only proves your brutish nature.

Can anyone truly doubt these claims when the boorishness of their people is so easily displayed here.

Know them for the evil kingdom they are, the evil empire they wish to become and keep your distance for they come for us now and we hold the gate. But know this, if we fail know that they will come for you eventually.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 17 Dec 2017, 17:42

Lord_Sitruc wrote:"Pic bro or it didn't happen."

Actually, it's "Proof or STFU".

Better yet - stop whining. You have had multiple opportunities to end this, but Khrisha's ego won't let it happen. Don't worry though, in a few weeks Darkfall New Dawn will be out, and you can leave this game and blame everything on Bitbox.

Kingdom of Hyperion founding Duchy - A practical RP Community est. 1999 - Apply Today!

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 17 Dec 2017, 19:06

You sir are as inarticulate as you are crass and offensive.

No where are we whining, we are simply trying to tell everyone the truth of your offenses.

Does it hurt to have your lies and villainy exposed to the light? It that why you seem so defensive. Not once have we blamed anything on Bitbox, but you seem to harbor some ill will towards them.

We once approached you for peace, all we wanted was for you to stay off our island and we would stay off of yours. That was to much to ask for. As for any future prospects of peace all you came to us with was demands. Why would we give into these demands when we are not losing? Does this sound like a reasonable thing to do?

We do not run from you seeking allies and join other alliances, we do not hire mercenaries to attack you, yet you do this time and again? What more "proof" do we need?

But you can continue to throw your pointless insults, its ok those hurt less then when I kill your criminal characters and they have to start over again from being naked.

Never played darkfall, never will, so perhaps that statement is a projection that your attempting to hide? When can we expect Wessex to quit and go play darkfall? I am sure its easier to rule a server of 100 people then a few 1000. I would like to know cause the island your currently occupying has some nice trees on it and I wouldn't mind taking some of them.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 18 Dec 2017, 00:06

You should post more threads on this. Perhaps if you post enough of them people might actually believe them.

I spend a lot of time laughing at your lies and your carefully edited videos to make it look like your side is winning.

Also that peace? The one you said we met with silence?

Did you mention that during the first peace negotiation you outright lied to us, attacked us multiple times during the cease fire period, used that period in bad faith to bring in neutrals from outside the area, and then refused peace because and I quote " We refuse to end the war because of Lewis"

So go ahead and spread your nonsense. Make 100 threads if you wish. It doesn't change the fact that you are all liars and fools and had sieges been implemented you would have been defeated already and send packing with your tails between your legs.

You know doomsday is coming. You know that one day that stone will be vulnerable. That is why you've been trying to form the zerg. Our soldiers are better, our discipline is superior, and the only thing you have to fight that is lies and numbers.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,
Gul Khan of House of Khans
Great Khan of the Tribal lands

HOUSE OF KHANS
http://www.houseofkhans.com

HOK DISCORD
https://discord.gg/NRB3DR3

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 18 Dec 2017, 16:41

Continue to laugh, it is fine, I know a laugh nervousness when I hear it. Your dubious nature is being exposed, and your not sure how to react, I am sure you expected to have everyone fall down and grovel at your feet. Unfortunately for you we have not and will not.

During this 24h cease fire when peace was offered, what lies were told other then Hyperion was interested in peace?

What attacks were committed, except for the large scale attack by the Kingdom of Hyperion on one of our bases to end the cease fire?

What neutrals did we bring in, even though you continued to pay mercenaries to attack us and attempt to force us to join the Kingdom of Hyperion.

You say that we are nothing but a zerg, yet according to your allies you outnumber us 3:1 I have yet to hear you explain this discrepancy...

Your army is more useful on the parade field then in battle, Sure they stand in pretty rows all at attention, it's to bad their fighting skills do not match up to their looks, multiple times you have formed a shield wall, and pretty it looks, but just as many times I have broken that wall and scattered its members.

Jay480

Post by Jay480 » 20 Dec 2017, 14:29

Hey so I gotta know, is this war over bitterness from the Arkhaya server?

Krevente
Alpha Tester

Post by Krevente » 20 Dec 2017, 17:21

Jay480 wrote:Hey so I gotta know, is this war over bitterness from the Arkhaya server?

Yes, directed by them towards a single individual and they've admitted as such, so it's difficult to hold a fair and equitable discussion with anyone who is so hung up on the meta from past encounters.

We immediately approached them when conflict flared, but they wouldn't speak with Lord Azzerhoden. Now they're in political spin mode.

TL;DR Yes.

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 20 Dec 2017, 18:39

Krevente wrote:
Jay480 wrote:Hey so I gotta know, is this war over bitterness from the Arkhaya server?

Yes, directed by them towards a single individual and they've admitted as such, so it's difficult to hold a fair and equitable discussion with anyone who is so hung up on the meta from past encounters.

We immediately approached them when conflict flared, but they wouldn't speak with Lord Azzerhoden. Now they're in political spin mode.

TL;DR Yes.

Thats funny, I seem to recall it playing out a little differently. It's already been established that you payed mercenaries to attack us. You then suffered the ramifications and demanded for the attack to stop and for us to submit to the Kingdom of Hyperions rule.

We refused. It is true one of many reasons we refused this rediculous demand was because a few of our members had taken an unliking to one of your members. But truly who could blame them when he harassed them constanly in message boards and with pms.

However, for you all to continue to push this rediculous narrative that so many of us would go to war over the feelings of so few is beyond hysterical.

At one point in the life of the Arkhaya server we were the most hated and attacked group on the server at war with the entire server. Yet we were able to put aside our differences and join forces. And yet you want everyone to believe that we put away our grudges simply to fight over another one that most of us don't hold. Does this make any sense?

Keep trying to push this narrative, it makes alot of sense when compared to the facts that you started a war through a proxy and expected to find rpers that couldn't fight and would crumple quickly to your demands. Instead you found a tiger with teeth that you can't seem to put down. Btw thanks for the full plate last night!

Tldr: no they started a war they can't win and are now trying to find an excuse.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Dec 2017, 20:35

http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/trident-of-the-sleeper-t27540/#p125730

MaxEisenhardt wrote:Yes, we may not like a player or two in your ranks.

Your alliance grows bigger with each passing day.

For someone winning all the fights it's amazing how you need even more numbers. This all grows old, drop the lies.

Yes, thank you for confirming our previous posts. I agree that the OP here should stop lying. And any time you decide to have real conversations, let us know.

Jay480

Post by Jay480 » 20 Dec 2017, 20:49

Lord_Sitruc wrote:
Krevente wrote:

TL;DR Yes.

Thats funny, I seem to recall it playing out a little differently. It's already been established that you payed mercenaries to attack us. You then suffered the ramifications and demanded for the attack to stop and for us to submit to the Kingdom of Hyperions rule.

We refused. It is true one of many reasons we refused this rediculous demand was because a few of our members had taken an unliking to one of your members. But truly who could blame them when he harassed them constanly in message boards and with pms.

However, for you all to continue to push this rediculous narrative that so many of us would go to war over the feelings of so few is beyond hysterical.

At one point in the life of the Arkhaya server we were the most hated and attacked group on the server at war with the entire server. Yet we were able to put aside our differences and join forces. And yet you want everyone to believe that we put away our grudges simply to fight over another one that most of us don't hold. Does this make any sense?

Keep trying to push this narrative, it makes alot of sense when compared to the facts that you started a war through a proxy and expected to find rpers that couldn't fight and would crumple quickly to your demands. Instead you found a tiger with teeth that you can't seem to put down. Btw thanks for the full plate last night!

Tldr: no they started a war they can't win and are now trying to find an excuse.

Was the member of Hyperion you dislike a former member of Ravenhold?

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 20 Dec 2017, 22:21

Lord_Sitruc wrote:The Kingdom of Hyperion are dogs nipping at our heels. Do not trust them, they promise honey and wine but bring only war. They claim that they wish to deal with other states on a fair and equal footing, know this for the lie it is. They hired mercenaries to attack us the day we settled our land. They thought they would keep their hands clean and these handful of mercenaries would chase us off. They were wrong. We found out that they were the ones behind the mercenary attacks and we responded. They then have the audacity to claim we started this war? Over some trees? These fools think that we are to slow witted to see what they were doing and even if we did we would be too scared to do anything about it. Well they were proven wrong!

They attempted to make us bend a knee, but unfortunately for those of us in The Arkhaya Authority, we have gotten a cramp from killing so many of their men, which makes bending the knee a little difficult at this time. They thought we were weak, but we are like mountains with a small man trying to blow them over with his breath.

When this tactic failed and we refused to be vassals to a dog, they attempted to negotiate peace with us. We being the reasonable people we are, accepted their offer to negotiate and sent terms of a cease fire and a starting negotiation. The Kingdom of Hyperion responded with silence! This even though they had approached us first! Well we had already gotten a feeling for how much they resembled a snake and thought this was some kind of Ruse. However, we were not prepared for how snake like they were! Not 24 hours after our terms to end hostilities were sent did we receive the largest attack they had ever launch on our shores.

Now, now that their tricks have not worked, now that they continue to try and expand into other peoples territories and anger their neighbors, now that they haven’t been able to make us bend the knee to their will. Now they flee before us to this “alliance” of the west. How quaint. Perhaps now you can relocate to the west as well and leave your neighbors in peace for we could all do with one less aggressive and expansionist neighbor in our midst.

Just to loop this back to the beginning followed by this post: http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/trident-of-the-sleeper-t27540/#p124931

The two of you should get together and get your story straight. ;)

Lord_Sitruc
True Believer

Post by Lord_Sitruc » 20 Dec 2017, 22:57

Jay480 wrote:Was the member of Hyperion you dislike a former member of Ravenhold?

To be honest, idk who it is or how they know him. :Search:

Azzerhoden wrote:Just to loop this back to the beginning followed by this post: http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/trident-of-the-sleeper-t27540/#p124931

The two of you should get together and get your story straight. ;)

Sir, I believe you should leave these forum politics to someone a little more capable, at least I feel Cain reads all of the information and has coherent thoughts before posting his nonsense. Your great evidence is no evidence at all, no where did we ever claim to love all of your members and wish to sing coomb by ya with them. I have already addressed this in a previous post and if you with to rehash it I will simply quote myself from now on since that will take less work then responding to the same weak tired accusations all the time. Particularly this part..

Lord_Sitruc wrote:We refused. It is true one of many reasons we refused this rediculous demand was because a few of our members had taken an unliking to one of your members. But truly who could blame them when he harassed them constanly in message boards and with pms.

Kimsemus

Post by Kimsemus » 20 Dec 2017, 23:11

Verily
KIMSEMUS, VISCOUNT OF YE OLDE DETROIT
DIPLOMAT -- KINGDOM OF GOONDOR OF THE REALM OF SOMETHING AWFUL DOT COM
LEVEL 900 SHITPOSTER

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2017, 23:15

Lord_Sitruc wrote:
Krevente wrote:

TL;DR Yes.

1. Actually as the only peace negotiator I believe what I offered was peace with SL coming to the table, or peace with the rest of the alliance if SL wouldn't come to the table.

2. I also said that Hyperion has no interest in forcing anyone to join us. I said those who chose to do so could do so if they wished but it wasn't a requirement as forced vassals make terrible friends.

3. Furthermore, I offered to unify the continent under a coalition of equal partners between all the Kingdoms rather than a bunch of people duking it out over who would be a vassal and who wouldn't.

4. Then you refused, made platitudes, invited groups that for propriety sake shall not be named to come down and attack us. You approached no less than 4 separate groups including two major kingdoms looking for assistance against us.

5. Black Arrow always has been a group that we traded finished products for raw resources. If you pissed in their cheerios and they started stealing the raw resources, that is your fault not our.

6. We solidified our relationship after you attacked us and make arming them a more permanent relationship since you were so keen on deforesting our lands.

7. I find it funny that you like to use fancy words and illustrations to pump yourselves up. Calling yourselves Tigers and all kinds of other allegories and analogies. Roleplay chest beating is the same as Bro style chest beating, you just use more words to do it.

My offer for peace hasn't changed. It is the same as it was before. Since you are so concerned with fighting this war in the court of public opinion, why don't you show everyone that you are not all talk and come to the table with us.

Any fool can swing a sword, it takes a real man to extend some trust and goodwill toward another party.

Are you the fool or are you the man you claim to be?
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 20 Dec 2017, 23:26

1. Actually as the only peace negotiator I believe what I offered was peace with SL coming to the table, or peace with the rest of the alliance if SL wouldn't come to the table.

2. I also said that Hyperion has no interest in forcing anyone to join us. I said those who chose to do so could do so if they wished but it wasn't a requirement as forced vassals make terrible friends.

3. Furthermore, I offered to unify the continent under a coalition of equal partners between all the Kingdoms rather than a bunch of people duking it out over who would be a vassal and who wouldn't.

4. Then you refused, made platitudes, invited groups that for propriety sake shall not be named to come down and attack us. You approached no less than 4 separate groups including two major kingdoms looking for assistance against us.

5. Black Arrow always has been a group that we traded finished products for raw resources. If you pissed in their cheerios and they started stealing the raw resources, that is your fault not our.

6. We solidified our relationship after you attacked us and make arming them a more permanent relationship since you were so keen on deforesting our lands.

7. I find it funny that you like to use fancy words and illustrations to pump yourselves up. Calling yourselves Tigers and all kinds of other allegories and analogies. Roleplay chest beating is the same as Bro style chest beating, you just use more words to do it.

My offer for peace hasn't changed. It is the same as it was before. Since you are so concerned with fighting this war in the court of public opinion, why don't you show everyone that you are not all talk and come to the table with us.

Any fool can swing a sword, it takes a real man to extend some trust and goodwill toward another party.

Are you the fool or are you the man you claim to be?[/quote]

#4 We've made no deals with any other alliances. If they're attacking you its because of your choices.

#6 Your King even stated they used Black Arrow to attack us first. You can keep repeating the same thing over and over but doesnt change the fact

We've already came to the table 12 days ago under false pretenses from you and dropped our list of demands to the King. No follow up has happened from Hyperion. Its funny when a lowly peasant as yourself tries to sell the "truth" when the words from your own King point out they started it through Proxy.

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 20 Dec 2017, 23:35

You started the war.
You started the public opinion BS when you started the lies.
I have personally spoken to King Manus.

Seems the ball has been in your court since 12/8. Yet here you are talking more trash and BS.

Honestly with how much you all lie and exploit. I don't know if we would want to be part of that. Honor may not mean anything to Hyperion, but it does to us.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 20 Dec 2017, 23:51

MaxEisenhardt wrote:

You started the war.
You started the public opinion BS when you started the lies.
I have personally spoken to King Manus.

Seems the ball has been in your court since 12/8. Yet here you are talking more trash and BS.

Honestly with how much you all lie and exploit. I don't know if we would want to be part of that. Honor may not mean anything to Hyperion, but it does to us.

Who are you? Clearly I'm more famous than you are mate because I don't even know who you are.

Exploit? You should be careful throwing those words around. I'm pretty sure none of my people exploit. But what can I expert from people who pull the plug to avoid dieing in pvp right?

So you ask the King, who is in charge of a large Kingdom to put pressure on a small group to behave, he agrees and than you took his inquiry that they are taking that as evidence of a nefarious plot? ROFL that is a good one.

Not only that, but slow progress means exactly that. What you failed to mention is that you all kept changing the terms of the agreement. Telling us to stay off your island? Yeah whatever, like we'd ever except that.

Oh sure the next thing you'll do is post some convenient picture of you offering the west side or the east side or blah blah blah. The story always changes depending on the picture you post.

Yet again, I offered you peace. Right here right now with the same terms we offered before. If you don't want to accept, that is on you my friend and it will be no different than before.

The first way to dehumanize and enemy is to assign them dehumanizing names. Then look at all your own internal problems and use them as a justification as to why you should hate the "dirty outsiders". Then from there they are all monsters and everyone walks lockstep into battle.

Your depictions of us as monsters as a convenient excuse to avoid the issue of ending the war. We've thrown our cards on the table. If you don't want to seal the deal, don't pretend it is our fault.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MaxEisenhardt
Zealous Believer

Post by MaxEisenhardt » 21 Dec 2017, 00:21

"Who are you? Clearly I'm more famous than you are mate because I don't even know who you are."

What does this matter... a lame attempt at an insult. I am better in this area too.
I am the guy slaying you in the forums if you want me to tell you.

"Exploit? You should be careful throwing those words around. I'm pretty sure none of my people exploit. But what can I expert from people who pull the plug to avoid dieing in pvp right?"

*yawn* Now you are trying to spin tactics you've deployed as ones we are doing...classic. We have your people on video pulling the plug and attacking through walls. I can add links, but you will come up with even more BS. We even spoke to Azz about it. Below you will see Azz's response for ease of use I copied pasted, but I have pics if you wish to refute it.

MrErad - 12/03/2017
your boys are exploiting just wanted to let you know
Lord Azzerhoden (WSX) - 12/03/2017
When the devs say it is, then it is, until then, game mechanic that's been around since the beginning.

"So you ask the King, who is in charge of a large Kingdom to put pressure on a small group to behave, he agrees and than you took his inquiry that they are taking that as evidence of a nefarious plot? ROFL that is a good one.'

I spoke with him in comms, I guess next time I should record it. Our text conv are only bits and pieces of a bigger discussion. I know hard to believe. So try to spin it any way you wish. I am sure if you speak with him he can set the story straight.

"Not only that, but slow progress means exactly that. What you failed to mention is that you all kept changing the terms of the agreement. Telling us to stay off your island? Yeah whatever, like we'd ever except that."

We asked for servers 7 and 14 among other terms. We haven't changed any terms... You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. Can I speak to someone that knows what the hell is going on... I really don't feel like going over it all again with you, Manus knows. You know for not knowing me it would seem I speak with Manus more than you.
Last edited by MaxEisenhardt on 21 Dec 2017, 01:29, edited 2 times in total.

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 21 Dec 2017, 00:39

Snore. Your boring me and your posts are getting worse and worse. Give it up already. I don't know you. I don't care to know you, and given the fact that you are not Lord Sitruc nor are you Krishna, you are nobody with any say in anything.

Lord Azzerhoden (WSX) - 12/03/2017
When the devs say it is, then it is, until then, game mechanic that's been around since the beginning."

Sorry no dice. That conversation has no context. Nice try though.

Please cease and desist humping my leg already and go forum stalk somebody else.
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

MrEradSL
Zealous Believer

Post by MrEradSL » 21 Dec 2017, 02:05

Azzerhoden wrote:
Lord_Sitruc wrote:"Pic bro or it didn't happen."

Actually, it's "Proof or STFU".

Better yet - stop whining. You have had multiple opportunities to end this, but Khrisha's ego won't let it happen. Don't worry though, in a few weeks Darkfall New Dawn will be out, and you can leave this game and blame everything on Bitbox.

Who's going to New Dawn? No one in SL is going I know of. Azzerhoden THE GREAT DEFLECTOR. You can blame me all you want Azz but you guys started this whole ordeal.

Hathar
True Believer

Post by Hathar » 21 Dec 2017, 02:18

Azzerhoden wrote:http://lifeisfeudal.com/forum/trident-of-the-sleeper-t27540/#p125730

MaxEisenhardt wrote:Yes, we may not like a player or two in your ranks.

Your alliance grows bigger with each passing day.

For someone winning all the fights it's amazing how you need even more numbers. This all grows old, drop the lies.

Yes, thank you for confirming our previous posts. I agree that the OP here should stop lying. And any time you decide to have real conversations, let us know.

I've read the entire tread this is from yet here u use it out of context? im curious because i dont care who dies or who crys. Hell i have fun riding my horse into 10 plus archers to have even more footman joining them just to see how long it takes me to die. As far as this crappy role play scene i dont really care for it nor do i care for using something out of context to try to prove a point...........

Heres my point i dont know any of wessex or their allies all i care about is its someone for me to enjoy fighting. But if that meant reading the constant bull when i my self have an alt and have talked to this so called king of wessex who confirms that yall started the war i need nothing else nor do i need to show proof cause fact is its a game and if not proving keeps this war going im more than happy to continue the fight.

See you soon........

Cian
Alpha Tester

Post by Cian » 21 Dec 2017, 02:53

I once spoke to Elvis on my alt...
Lord Cian Khan
Baron of Deephold,

HOUSE OF KHANS

HOK DISCORD

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 21 Dec 2017, 21:39

NoCaresGiven wrote:Heres my point i dont know any of wessex or their allies all i care about is its someone for me to enjoy fighting.

Quoted for truth.

In other news, lets go ahead and post the entire conversation:

MrErad - 12/02/2017
this how you guys roll these days?
https://youtu.be/5AC0g-VYEXQ

Lord Azzerhoden (WSX) - 12/02/2017
So now you are going to talk to me?
I tried talking to you before, and you treated me like an idiot
gave me a line of bullshit
which pretty much told me you were planning on coming after us, all because of your long standing hatred of Luis
MrErad - 12/02/2017
rofl
i dont give 2 shits about luis
how many stories you guys toss around? just curious up to 5 different versions
i dont care about peace but even audin is laughing at you guys
that is straight from your allies Krisha
MrErad - 12/02/2017
yep i know and from HOK
perhaps it is BS, but that is what they said, word for word
MrErad - 12/02/2017
i enjoy the telephone though
just pointing it out. didnt think wessex was all about using exploits left and right but was wrong
yeah - I hear him laughing in your video
MrErad - 12/02/2017
btw who said luis?
dellmont or other arkhayya guys btw?
I don't believe anything you say Krisha - which is too bad
MrErad - 12/02/2017
because i know dellmont was joking about it when we told Dyu
thats fine
When the devs say it is, then it is, until then, game mechanic that's been around since the beginning.
MrErad - 12/02/2017
actually was fixed at one point
its returned
then file a bug
MrErad - 12/02/2017
but thats a bs call out of you and you know it
either just wanted to forward that to you
not going to waste your time
too late
MrErad - 12/02/2017
already did file and forwarded it to devs

LiFKarl
Beta Tester

Post by LiFKarl » 21 Dec 2017, 23:07

Kimsemus wrote:Verily

BanditKing

Post by BanditKing » 21 Dec 2017, 23:09

Don't repeat the mistakes of Darkfall. Tis almost a decade later though and a new world far from that one. Interesting times ahead.
Revelation is recruiting | [NA] Buyan Server | Join us

Hathar
True Believer

Post by Hathar » 22 Dec 2017, 00:57

Azzerhoden wrote:
NoCaresGiven wrote:Heres my point i dont know any of wessex or their allies all i care about is its someone for me to enjoy fighting.

Quoted for truth.

In other news, lets go ahead and post the entire conversation:

MrErad - 12/02/2017
this how you guys roll these days?
https://youtu.be/5AC0g-VYEXQ

So now you are going to talk to me?
I tried talking to you before, and you treated me like an idiot
gave me a line of bullshit
which pretty much told me you were planning on coming after us, all because of your long standing hatred of Luis
MrErad - 12/02/2017
rofl
i dont give 2 shits about luis
how many stories you guys toss around? just curious up to 5 different versions
i dont care about peace but even audin is laughing at you guys
that is straight from your allies Krisha
MrErad - 12/02/2017
yep i know and from HOK
perhaps it is BS, but that is what they said, word for word
MrErad - 12/02/2017
i enjoy the telephone though
just pointing it out. didnt think wessex was all about using exploits left and right but was wrong
yeah - I hear him laughing in your video
MrErad - 12/02/2017
btw who said luis?
dellmont or other arkhayya guys btw?
I don't believe anything you say Krisha - which is too bad
MrErad - 12/02/2017
because i know dellmont was joking about it when we told Dyu
thats fine
MrErad - 12/02/2017
actually was fixed at one point
its returned
then file a bug
MrErad - 12/02/2017
but thats a bs call out of you and you know it
either just wanted to forward that to you
not going to waste your time
too late
MrErad - 12/02/2017
already did file and forwarded it to devs

im starting to debate for someone so smart how can you be so dense????

Im fairly certain after the tactics you used with BA you wont find a single member that actually wants peace. BTW the war started before the conversation. so let me ask you this why wouldnt we just enjoy killing you after you sent BA???

We prefer mass murdering you and your allies its alot more fun after that tactic, sorry it didnt work because we stayed and got geared. But heres the news flash you out number us, you started the war, and now you want peace because you are losing. Maybe next time send people that can get the job done.

Azzerhoden
Alpha Tester

Post by Azzerhoden » 23 Dec 2017, 17:03

Keep trying to spin boys. Keep trying to spin.

Hathar
True Believer

Post by Hathar » 23 Dec 2017, 21:53

Azzerhoden wrote:Keep trying to spin boys. Keep trying to spin.

I love how you think it needs to be spun.....

Im happy to kill anyone against me reguardless of the spin i hope allies join to fight against us its just more bodies for me to kill and we arent the ones needing help so.....

So please please spin it how ever you like i grow tired of fighting such bad pvpers.

Return to Guilds Discussions and Politics