Tribal Kingdom of Alemannaz- Recruiting Real Men

For the sole purpose of guilds recruiting members.

Wolfhelm

Tribal Kingdom of Alemannaz- Recruiting Real Men

Post by Wolfhelm » 28 Dec 2014, 21:51

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
(image is from Rome 2 Total War with our logo/name on it)

I know that I hung on a windy tree
nine long nights,
wounded with a spear, dedicated to Odin,
myself to myself,
on that tree of which no man knows
from where its roots run.

(From the Hamaval)

Welcome to the tribal nation of Alemannaz, We are a average sized clan looking to expand itself, and to leave its mark in the game of Life Is Feudal. Our original membes have a long history together in other games, such as minecraft and the total war series. Drawing our inspiration from the proto-germanics (the precourser to the vikings), we vow to commit ourselfs to their ways. Alemannaz is by no ways a roleplay guild, and even though we will have many elements as such, and our members are promoted to stay in character, this is by no means required, and we WILL use means outside common roleplay to achieve our goals, however we will stick to a common code of honor that you can find below.
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 08 Jan 2015, 01:18, edited 9 times in total.

This is our land! post17956/#p17956

Wolfhelm

Re: Tribal Kingdom of Alemannaz- Recruiting Real Men

Post by Wolfhelm » 28 Dec 2014, 21:52

Image Image FaqImage Image

As stated above, the Tribal Kingdom of Alemannaz is a semi rp, but mostly pvp clan deriving its original inspiration from the migration period germanic tribes (about the fall of rome to founding of the H.R.E.). No knolagde of this time period, or the culture(s) is needed to join us, but if you by chance are interested in it, then we most defiantly are the clan for you.

Who are you
Spoiler

What is Proto-Germanic
Spoiler

Were can i get more info on Proto-Germanics
Spoiler

Does this mean you will limit yourselfs for roleplay purposes

Spoiler

What is the history behind the name

Spoiler

What server can i find you guys on, and were are you settled
Spoiler

What are your ranks
Spoiler

What are your goals

Spoiler

More Faq questions and answers will be added as they arise.
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 01 Mar 2015, 19:48, edited 13 times in total.

Wolfhelm

Image ImageCode of HonorImageImage

Like the men of old, all members of the Kingdom of Alemannaz are required to follow a general code of honor, which is stated below.

1. You may not kill, or attack a fellow tribesmen, or a member of an allied nation without their due consent to a duel.
2. You may not take items from fellow tribesmen, the tribe itself, or allied nations/peoples
3. You may not troll any nation, or person.
4. Obey all commands given to you by a higher rank
5. Remain loyal to your tribe, for without a tribe, one is without a home
6. Never retreat from battle, for that is the biggest disgrace, it is better to die protecting what you love, than to run away and let it perish.
7. The most recently added rule, you may not build in the tribes land without the village/city owners permission (unless it is the marked off territory assigned to you)

Important: The code of honor may only be changed by the Godar, or by all the Althas consent, should the Godar disagree with the change.
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 08 Jan 2015, 01:16, edited 4 times in total.

Wolfhelm

ImageImageRanks of PowerImageImage

To keep things simple, the tribe has but 4 ranks, Godar, Althas, AND Brudar., and Slava Each of these ranks have their own powers and abilitys, and like the orginal proto-germanics, they each have a say (except slava, the probhitionary rank).

Godar: Meaning cheiftan, this is the highest rank in the tribe. The Godar has ultimate say in all matters, and his decision may only be overturned by a 100% vote of all the Althas.

Althas: Meaning elder, this is the highest rank most devoted members can hope to achieve. An Althas has the ability to vote in all votes, and may speak his opinion to anyone, on all matters that are confidential. In the case the Godar desides to resign, the Althas will choose from one of their own to appoint as the new Godar, on top of this, the Althas have 2 points when voting in public polls.

Brudar: Meaning brother, this is the most common rank in the tribe. Members who bear this rank have spent over 2 weeks in the tribe, or have been specially selected by 75% of the althas, or the Godar himself to be promoted early. When you bear this rank you will be assined a home of you own if you didnt already have one, and will have more freedom in choosing the job of your choice, ect.

Slava: Meaning slave, members of this rank are newly joined, or have been demoted for breaking the code of honor, You may or may not hav a designated house during this rank, and you will have little freedom in saying what jobs you are to do, this rank however, will not be used unless the clan holds over 8 citizens.
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 08 Jan 2015, 01:22, edited 4 times in total.

Wolfhelm

ImageImageCurrent/Past CitizensImageImage

Current Citizens

Date joined, Rank, Name, Profession (if chosen)
(dates unmarked respresent members at the time of thread creation)

Godar Wolfhetan Alemannaz the Farmer/Woodworker/Builder
Althas Killyjoy Wodenstand (possibly quit life is feudal in general)
Brudar Gwendlethread Alemannaz
Brudar Hagnar Almenaaz
1/23/2015 Rlyssa Straw

Past Members

Dates, Name, Reason Kicked
?-1/3/2015 Huck Alemannaz, Wanted to leave to a 15x server
?-1/23/2015 Brudar Hrogthar Alemannaz stopped going on life is feudal all together
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 23 Jan 2015, 22:04, edited 15 times in total.

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 28 Dec 2014, 21:53

ImageImageJoining UsImageImage
If you have read this far already, you are probally interested in applying, but before you do, it is my job to inform you of some requirments.

-You must be over 13, exceptions can be made by speaking to the Godar
-You must own LIF:YO
-You must attempt to be active to a resonable degree
-You must have both steam, and Teamspeak, a mic is not required
-Your first name must fit our lore (excptions can be made
-And you must be mature

If none of this phases you, you may go ahead and apply, either by directly posting on this thread, By sending me a pm here, or adding me on steam and talking to me that way.

Example Application
LIF Name: Wolfhetan Alemannaz
Steam Name: Gollumking
Are you over 13: Yes (yes or no question)
Why do you wish to join the tribal kingdom of Alemannaz: I am personally interested in ancient cultures, and am looking for a group to join
Experience: Ran my own minecraft server, ran a superpower in 3 diffrent minecraft servers, each lasting from within 1 month of server launch, to the shutdown of the server, 77 hours of LIF:YO on record as of now, and i have led small random pvp groups in warband (nothing
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 28 Jan 2015, 01:08, edited 8 times in total.

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 28 Dec 2014, 21:53

ImageImageIndustrysImageImage

If one nation did not have specific jobs, all would crumble upon itself, that is why we implement a industry system, but before i get into it every player must have 30 smelting, 60 logging, 60 construction, and 60 (recomended 90) farming, inorder to get around any future extended absentees of our members. Now the industrys are

Metal- first skill row
Lumber- second skill row
Herbs- third skill row
Farming- fourth skill row
Construction- fifth skill row

everyone will be required to take on 2 industrys, and 3 if they can handle it, (i personally will work in the farming, construction, and lumber industry, and you can view my first page planned build here :) http://nightswatch.ca/calculator.php?l= ... 0,0,0)
Last edited by Wolfhelm on 08 Jan 2015, 01:23, edited 4 times in total.

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 08 Jan 2015, 01:21

Reserved

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 28 Jan 2015, 01:10

The Northern Nations are preparing to go to war with the south, we must arm up, so join now, and defend your nation.

Bustedstar09

Post by Bustedstar09 » 28 Jan 2015, 22:37

LIF Name: Derkonaz Notthrafn
Steam Name: danbo03
Are you over 13: Yes
Why do you wish to join: I was born in German and love the germanic cultures of pre roman times, it seems this would be a great group for me to play this game with.
Experience: I founded and lead a moderately successful trading/privateering guild in Pirates of the burning sea. I have only been playing LiF:YO for a few days but already understand most aspects for game play. I have setup a small camp with farm, kiln, plaster hut, and iron mine.

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 29 Jan 2015, 00:15

Speak no more, you are in. Now i cant get on yet as i am out for the night, but when i get on 2morrow ill send a steam request.

Wolfhelm

Post by Wolfhelm » 04 Feb 2015, 21:51

Our walls have been completed, and our farms are now fully operational...

Return to Guild Recruitment