Well, the title says it all - update 0.2.5 is here at last! We expect this update should make getting started and beginning your adventures much easier, adding more immersion and also unlocking majestic town patterns for architects! Make sure to read all the information in the patch notes below!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.25.0.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
- You can now sacrifice your combat and crafting experience to the gods via idols and altars. This sacrifice will also add to your points in the rankings for the god you’ve sacrificed your XP to. If you happen to be in the top 100 players for the god when Makthrid elections start - you will get a blessing that will increase the speed of skill increases for the skills that current god governs!
- You can now increase a fief with your guild monument and all fiefs that neighbor this fief. Fief increase will increase its size by 1 tile in all directions. This means that once you increase 2 neighboring fiefs you will remove the stripe of neutral tiles between them effectively connecting those two fiefs for your construction desires!
- New type of outpost implemented - Military Outpost. These outposts can be used as Rally bind points and can be built on any unclaimed fief, no matter where the guild’s monument and its other fiefs are located. We plan to add NPC archers to these outposts in following patches.
- Implemented climbing! If you approach terrain or objects that are too steep to traverse normally, your character will start climbing automatically. You need to make sure that you’re in a peaceful stance and facing the slope with your character. Works for the surfaces angled between 45 and 75 degrees. Anything vertical or close to be vertical cannot be climbed.
- Siege ladders and siege platforms are implemented. Only these types of objects can be constructed, moved and dropped on enemy fiefs during JH. Combined with the new climbing system this should create more realistic looking raids and sieges! Siege ladders, siege platform and sapper charges can now be dropped on the ground without them turning into a bag the way as it was working before.
- You can now use God’s Coins to pay for your monuments and outposts maintenance.
- You can use God’s Coins to support your outposts (or any other guild outpost if you were given the right to) remotely via the Guild Monument ability.
- Outpost and monument maintenance base price has been decreased (from 0.2 copper coins per tile per in-game day to 0.15)
- Multipliers for higher level outposts and monuments have been significantly decreased:
- Lvl 3 outpost and monument - multiplier changed from x10 to x8
- Lvl 4 monument - multiplier changed from x24 to x16
- Significantly boosted Natives’ loot. There's a much higher probability for them to drop unique loot items that can be sold to the Crown.
- Added the Hour of Inspiration booster that can be bought in the Premium shop to get a temporary Inspired Work effect (abilities can be performed 20% faster)
- Animals in stables, barns, and coops should no longer die for any reason unless they contract disease caused by the lack of hygiene (stables are dirty) or simply of an old age. There should be no random unexpected deaths to other reasons.
- Plants will no longer lose their quality due to improper crop rotation
- A month of the free Inspired Work boost from the Pioneer's amulet has passed. Pioneer’s amulets are no longer providing any special bonuses.
- Added visually different textures for whitewood and amberwood logs
- Fixed some rare server node crashes
- Fixed a bug with per object rules overriding “can build” access for players making some abilities inaccessible. That should make it possible to upgrade some outposts that were not upgradable before.
- Trading Post support points should now show correct values
- Fixed Cultural Onion, both types of grapes, some grains and some vegetables that were not working correctly in some cases
- Fixed Cultural flax harvested quantity
- Weaver’s Toolkits can now be repaired
- Fixed Thick leather recipes. Any Thick or Thin leather should be available in the simple recipes list.
- Fixed a bug where you could become a student of your own school.
- Brewed Honey should now be available in the kitchen cooking recipes