Bad developer decisions killed this game.
1) Hosting NA servers on shitty virtual servers.
2) Having a shit-show release with several delays and servers that were literally wiped because players received GM status on accident.
3) Letting hundreds of asian players with high ping swarm the NA server (they should have been given their own server).
4) Remove PVP mechanics from a game that was heavily PVP from it's founding within the first month of release.
5) Aim-botting and other exploiting.
6) Very bad network code (complicated by asian players) causing IBs to play as stutter frames.
7) They added siege mechanics but then made the leveling system absolutely retarded.
etc. etc etc... this list is very long.
To make a long story short, they were originally funded by a hardcore-PVP oriented playerbase and then they got greedy trying to cater to a soft-core PVE playerbase. Now look at them. Begging for scraps. It's sad man.
There's no joy in watching this game fail. It's not always a good thing to be proven correct.
"Yes, Betrayer of Hope. They gave me the name to revile me, but I will yet make them kneel and worship it."
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.