End User License Agreement (EULA)
Life is Feudal MMO by Bitbox Ltd.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING WITH THIS PROGRAM INSTALL:
Bitbox Ltd. End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Bitbox Ltd. for the Bitbox Ltd. software product(s) identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("GAME"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the GAME, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the GAME between you and Bitbox Ltd., (referred to as "licenser"), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, and/or are under 18 years of age, do not install or use the GAME.
The GAME is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The GAME is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
The GAME is licensed as follows:
(a) Installation and Use.
Bitbox Ltd. grants you the right to install and use copies of the GAME on your computer running a validly licensed copy of the operating system for which the GAME was designed [e.g., Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10].
(b) Backup Copies.
You may also make copies of the GAME as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
The following Life is Feudal MMO Rules of Conduct (the “Rules of Conduct”) govern basic interaction within the Life is Feudal MMO game, official websites and official social media. Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your Life is Feudal MMO game account and all other applicable accounts including their accompanying rights and access permissions according to this Life is Feudal by Bitbox Ltd. End User License Agreement (EULA). All capitalized terms used in these Rules of Conduct that are not defined below are defined in the Life is Feudal Forum Rules, which contains additional rules of conduct.
2. LIFE IS FEUDAL MMO RULES OF CONDUCT.
In addition to these Rules of Conduct, explicit rules affecting your account may be found in the Life is Feudal Forum Rules. Despite our best efforts to detail the different sections with specific examples, there will always be areas that will ultimately be handled on a per incident basis by the Life is Feudal Customer Service Team. Even when not specified, Bitbox Ltd.have the sole right and final judgment of how to interpret and apply these rules and guidelines to any specific circumstance and situation, including proper punishment or exception. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Rules of Conduct at any time.
1. While playing Life is Feudal MMO, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
2. You may not post or communicate any player’s real world information (name, address, account name, telephone number, etc.) through the Life is Feudal MMO Game, Life is Feudal websites or official Life is Feudal social media.
3. You may not create character names or otherwise transmit, post, link to or facilitate the distribution of any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, infringing, obscene, hateful, vulgar, racially or ethnically offensive, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, or objectionable in a reasonable person’s view imagery or content.
4. When communicating in Life is Feudal MMO using chat (including, without limitation, all of the chat functions), you may not spam, flood, or make duplicate posts. For more information, please see the Life is Feudal Forum Rules.
5. You may not impersonate any employee of Bitbox Ltd. or their affiliates, or impersonate any other real person.
6. You may not violate any local, state, national, or international laws or regulations.
7. You may not market, promote, advertise, or solicit within the Life is Feudal MMO Game or on the official Life is Feudal websites and/or official Life is Feudal social media.
8. You may not modify any part of the Life is Feudal MMO client or server software. Also, you may not modify any part of the official Life is Feudal MMO websites, Life is Feudal social media other than the official Life is Feudal Wiki in accordance with its terms and conditions.
9. You may not buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell, transfer or auction) , or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including (without limitation) game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by Bitbox Ltd., or our licensors, nor may you encourage or induce any other player to participate in such prohibited transaction(s), except as may be specifically authorized by the Service and by Bitbox Ltd., without first obtaining our express written permission.
10. You may not arrange for the exchange or transfer of any pirated or illegal software while using the Life is Feudal MMO Game, official website or official social media.
11. You will follow the instructions of authorized personnel while in the Life is Feudal MMO on the official Life isFeudal website, affiliate websites and any official Life is Feudal social media.
12. You may not organize nor be a member of any pledges or groups within Life is Feudal MMO thatare based on or espouse any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hate mongering philosophies.
13. You may not provide false information or intentionally hide any information when registering for your Life is Feudal MMO account or any affiliate account.
14. You may not upload or transmit in Life is Feudal MMO, the official Life is Feudal websites, affiliate websites or any official Life is Feudal social media any copyrighted or trademarked content to which you do not own all rights without the express written permission of the author or the copyright or trademark holder, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software.
15. You will not attempt to interfere with, hack into, or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running Life is Feudal MMO, official websites, affiliate websites and any related services.
16. You will not upload or attempt to distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted data, or malicious software.
17. You will not exploit any bug in Life is Feudal MMO and you will not communicate the existence of any such exploitable bug (bugs that grant the user unnatural or unintended benefits) either directly or through public posting, to any other user of Life is Feudal MMO, except for official representatives of BitboxLtd..
18. You will not attempt to play Life is Feudal MMO on any server that is not controlled or authorized by Bitbox Ltd. or its designees.
19. You will not create, use, or provide any server emulator orother site where Life is Feudal MMO may be played, and you will not post or distribute any utilities, emulators or other software tools related to Life is Feudal MMO without the express written permission of Bitbox Ltd.
20. You may not use any third-party program (such as a “bot”) in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting, or gathering items within Life is Feudal MMO. You may not assist, relay, or store currency or items for other players who are using these processes.
21. You may use the Life is Feudal MMO in-game communication, website and any other officially designated communication program and/or software to alert an official representative of Bitbox Ltd. to in-game issues such as inappropriate behavior, offensive names, the perceived use of a “bot,” or other misconduct. You may not use the Life is Feudal MMO communication system to inflict harm upon or harass another player, to submit false reports, or to cause undue load on our servers. Individuals who abuse the communication functions of Life is Feudal MMO will be investigated and will face possible account suspension or account termination.
3. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
(a) Maintenance of Copyright Notices.
You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the GAME.
You may not distribute registered copies of the GAME to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from Bitbox Ltd. websites may be freely distributed.
(c) Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the GAME, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
(d) Rental and exploit.
You may not rent, lease, lend or exploit the GAME or any of its parts, for any commercial purpose, including without limitation (I) use at a cyber-cafe, computer gaming center or any other location-based site; (II) for gathering in-game virtual, items or resources for sale outside the GAME; or (III) performing in-game services in exchange for payment outside the GAME, e.g., power-leveling.
(e) Support Services.
Bitbox Ltd. may provide you with support services related to the GAME ("Support Services"). Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the GAME and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
(f) Compliance with Applicable Laws.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the GAME.
Without prejudice to any other rights, Bitbox Ltd. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the GAME in your possession.
All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the GAME and any copies thereof are owned by Bitbox Ltd. or its suppliers. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the GAME is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by BitboxLtd.
6. NO WARRANTIES.
Bitbox Ltd. expressly disclaims any warranty for the GAME. The GAME is provided 'As Is' without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, orfitness of a particular purpose. Bitbox Ltd. does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the GAME. Bitbox Ltd. makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Bitbox Ltd. further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
In no event shall Bitbox Ltd. be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of 'Authorized Users' use of or inability to use the GAME, even if Bitbox Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Bitbox Ltd. be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damagesbased in contract, tort or otherwise. Bitbox Ltd. shall have no liability with respect to the content of the GAME or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
8. INCLUDED SOFTWARE
The GAME includes software that is NOT developed by Bitbox Ltd:
libogg, libtheora, libvorbis by Xiph Open Source Community
ljpeg by Thomas G. Lane
lmng by Gerard Juyn
lungif by Gershon Elber
lpng by Glenn Randers-Pehrson
zlib by Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
tinyxml by www.sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml
Bullet Continuous Collision Detection and Physics Library by Erwin Coumans
SMAA Algorithm by Jorge Jimenez, Jose I. Echevarria, Tiago Sousa, Belen Masia, Fernando Navarro and Diego Gutierrez
squish by Simon Brown
openssl - by The OpenSSL Project, license: http://www.openssl.org/source/license.html
libircclient by George Yunaev
mysql++ by Kevin Atkinson, MySQL AB and Educational Technology Resources, Inc
MariaDB by MariaDB Foundation, license: https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mariadb-license/
FMOD by Firelight Technologies
Boost by Boost Open Source Community, license: http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt
ArcaneFX for Torque 3D by Faust Logic
CrashRpt library by Michael Carruth
Portions of The GAME utilize SpeedTree® technology (©2015 Interactive Data Visualization, Inc.). SpeedTree® is a registered trademark of Interactive Data Visualization, Inc. All rights reserved.
Bitbox Ltd. has the right to modify this EULA and impose and modify new or additional terms and conditions regarding the use of the GAME at any time. All new and/or modified terms and/or conditions will be effective 10 (ten) days after their publishing and will be part of this EULA. Within the 5 (five) days following the publishing of the modifications and/or additions, the user must inform Bitbox Ltd. via e-mail, regarding non-acceptance of the modifications or additions. Oncesaid term has elapsed, your continued use of the GAME will be deemed as the express acceptance of said new or modified terms or conditions. Thus, once the term mentioned above has elapsed, if you do not accept the new terms and conditions you must immediately stop using the GAME.
A very small percentage of individuals may experience epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights. Exposure to certain patterns or backgrounds when playing may trigger epileptic seizures or blackouts in these individuals. These conditions may trigger previously undetected epileptic symptoms or seizures in persons who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. Ifyou, or anyone in your family has an epileptic condition or has had seizures of any kind, consult your physician before playing. IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE use and consult your physician before resuming gameplay. If you experience any of the following health problems or symptoms:
RESUME GAME PLAY ONLY ON APPROVAL OF YOUR DOCTOR.
Eye or muscle twitches
Loss of awareness
Any involuntary movement or convulsion
© 2009-2017 Bitbox Ltd. All rights reserved. All other registered trademarks areproperty of their respective owners.