I have build a few villages in the game and the thing I am missing most is a balanced distribution of goods (items) between warehouses, barns and trade fairs.
- Balanced distribution could be enabled by clicking the arrow (line) in the middle of the route list.
- Could be either one way or two way route.
- In a balanced distribution an item is only transported by pack mules if the quantity in a destination is less than in a source location.
- Maximum number of items transported would be half of what exists in a source.
If item group is selected like "All", "Foods", "Materials" then:
- An item with a highest priority should be transported, where the priority could be Priority = Source quantity / (Target quantity + 3)
If possible the "Target quantity" should include items that are already in transit to destination (carried by pack mules)
It would be nice to have an ability to rename Trade Fairs and Caravan Stables. So, that what's pinned on screen could be better identified.