It has been a really long and exhausting development cycle for us and the community getting ready for release into Early Access. We released the list of servers and rulesets yesterday, and some of the community were disappointed with this news. We took note of the issues the community was concerned about. Bobik took time yesterday to listen and respond to some of the feedback, and some adjustments were made as a result that everyone supports. We hope this sets an example for Early Access and displays the teamwork between the studio and the community that we will need to successfully move forward through Early Access.
1. Avalon will be considered a PvP server. The only ruleset changes for this server (for now) will be in the tweak of the Judgement Hour schedule. JHs will occur more often and last longer.
2. Fannland will have a vanilla ruleset and will be enabled once we see that the demand is higher than the current active server capacities. Fannland will stay inactive for now.
3. Skjultland will have a vanilla ruleset and will be available now.
1. Buyan will remain a vanilla ruleset server, but the frequency and duration of Judgement Hour will be increased.
2. Telmun will have a vanilla ruleset and will be available now.
Judgement Hours for Avalon and Buyan will have the following schedule:
Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - 2 hours during primetime.
Last but not least, Steam Early Access is going to be opened today, Friday the 12th of January 2018!
– The team