Hey fellow villagers!
This patch contains a lot of fixes that should increase the game stability even more. We expect that it should help almost everyone who have experienced occasional crashes. A hefty amount of bug fixes and other slight improvements are also included in this patch!
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.4331):
New features and tweaks:
- Elder women can now become pregnant
- Added a few decorative objects (road signs, stone gates)
- Added some decorative furniture and objects to some existing buildings to make an overall prettier looking village
- Multiple crash fixes that should significantly increase stability
- Fixed a bug, which caused significant FPS degradation of larger villages
- Window size is now properly saved between gaming sessions
- Fixed a bug that prevented some roads to be built
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to pave one road cell anywhere (even underwater)
- Field details window now properly update during sowing process
- Fixed in game log window to work properly
- You can now properly reset your settings
- Multiple minor optimizations
Please be aware, due to recent optimization, fixes and changes, the game will need the Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable Package. It should be installed by Steam automatically, but it is known to sometimes not work quite so smoothly. If you have trouble running your game, first verify the cache integrity via Steam or simply reinstall our game - this should hopefully work it out for you!
- The team