We have talked our bunnies into behaving like proper rabbits, so no more eggs from them. The bunnies have also told us how to fix a few issues, the complete list is below!
Patch notes (ver. 184.108.40.206):
- You can build on unflattened terrain tiles in GM mode now
- You can dig a tunnel near flattened tiles now
- No more unknown damage type, correct type of received damage (impact damage) is properly indicated now
- No more dying from falling on respawn. We have implemented a new spawn algorithm.
- Melee damage to movable objects works as intended now
- No more infinite stun when being knocked down while riding a horse
- Terrain quality setting is preserved after the game restarts now
- Death resets food quality multiplier to default value now
- Rope was not a realistic item for higher tier monuments and does not contain enough value. More appropriately valued items will be needed to increase claims at higher tiers.