Also we had fixed some nasty bug that resulted in a lot of misses both in melee and ranged combat. Hit detection should work properly now, so go forth to inflict more pain to your enemies!
Patch notes (ver. 0.2.8.1):
- Made some major render optimizations. Overall FPS should be higher now, especially in a heavily populated worlds with a lot of objects on the screen.
- Reworked video settings menu. That should give you more tools to achieve an optimal balance of performance and quality
- Objects that you carry on your back will be dropped at your position if you will be knocked down, knocked out, dead, in water or disconnected
- Crossbows reload now properly root you in place
- Added few info messages in a taming process
- Fixed some client side crashes
- Some minor client side optimizations