This patch is devoted to minor fixes as well as some tweaks and optimizations that we believe are necessary.
We also want to share that we’ve received a lot of feedback from our players on the Arena feature - we’ve taken the suggestions on board and are working on implementing some of these changes and also some fine-tuning that is needed. One of the features (queue size) is already dropping in this patch! The Global Arena queue and Team Arenas are in development (no ETA at the moment, but we will keep you up-to-date!).
We’ve also added additional logging and debugging into the code, to be better able to track and check a guild’s rating calculation algorithm. We want to make sure that guild ratings are as close to the real value of the guild as possible.
And lastly, we’ve also introduced a rather major optimization to the server side calculations; the results should be quite noticeable in crowded battles! But the fight is not over yet - the process of optimization is a constant and endless process that we’re continually working hard on.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.5.0):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Added information about an arena’s queue while player is waiting in said queue
- Added designated PvP battlegrounds on Newbie Islands
- Players are unable to upgrade their guild’s monument for 7 real life days from it downgrading after an IB defeat
- Implemented an option to ring the decorative bell towers
- Export of Flux and Flavour between worlds is now allowed
- ‘Stone Wall with Inverted Stairs’ and ‘Stone Wall with Stairs’ recipes now require the same amount of resources
- You can no longer use Baromsag to improve the quality of precious stones
- Warehouse/wooden warehouse space limit increased (5000->15000) - Large Warehouse limit increased (15000->50000)
- Unmovable objects’ individual access rules are fixed and should now work properly
- Implemented two major physics and horse related optimizations that should minimize the amount of lag in crowded open world areas and IB battles
- Certain effects (armor type effects, premium effects etc) are no longer removed upon entering the arena or respawning after dying in the arena
- Fixed a couple of arena-related crashes
- Fixed a small lag spike at the end of each crop and forest growth iterations
- Fixed some client crashes related to distant lands rendering
- Guild lands should now be properly updated with a monument upgrade
- You can no longer bury the Ferryman with terraforming actions on the Newbie Islands
- Viscount and Viscountess should now be able to declare IBs on enemies
- Premium titles should now be properly passed across the server node borders and should not disappear
- Fixed influence radius information in the guild monument window
- Incorrect calculation of blueprint chances during the carpentry abilities has been fixed