We’d like to share our happiness with you - our many optimizations has made it possible to now play maps that are 4x times larger! We’re looking forward to see what kind of towns your villages evolve into on these vast lands!
Patch notes (ver. 1.1.6611):
New features and tweaks:
- You can now start a new game on a map that is 4x times bigger
- Added notification icons about the lack of food/tools and also diseases and fires
- You can now see icons of all buildings when pressing the Tab button
- You can now rename your village and villagers
- You can now define your own hotkeys in the settings
- Some models and textures have been improved/reworked
- A few balance tweaks for schools and hospitals
- Significantly optimized AI pathfinding code - in some cases performance can be 5-10x better!
- Optimized and fixed a couple of bugs in the lighting system
- Optimized game progress saving
- Fixed a crash of a new game in windowed mode
- Fixed bugs with collision detection
- Optimized the LoD system