As always, we are continuously - and passionately - working hard on the development and overall improvements of Forest Village for you guys to enjoy (we enjoy doing it, too!)
As we progress, we’re making sure to squash any bugs that may arise, and taking any opportunity to improve the performance, which are the two features in today’s patch!
Check out what’s included below.
Patch notes (ver. 1.1.6634):
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
- Multi-threaded calculation support improved, which should increase the performance of the game
- A couple of AI navigation bug fixes
- Save file deletion has been reworked (several crashes eliminated)
- Game saving process fixed and optimized
- Improved camera brightness adaptation system
- Slightly optimized and lowered amount of RAM that is needed for the game to run
- Fixed a couple of crashes related to pavement and patios
- Optimized villager change of residency process
- Multiple other minor fixes and tweaks