In today’s patch, we pay our tribute and help you to pay YOUR tribute to the Life is Feudal Gods! We’re introducing a handy way to pay for your large private claim via new consumable item called God’s Coins. Private claims should now work way better for everyone!
The new, long-awaited Church of All Gods is also here for you to build! Be the first one to do it!
And of course, a good bunch of fixes, tweaks, and optimizations is also in this patch.
Speaking of Private Claims, we just want to explain how they should work now from the perspective of their size and payments:
- If you do NOT have the premium subscription active:
- You can have up to 100 tiles of a private claim. You will pay for its support with Crown Coins.
- You can increase your private claim up to 250 tiles. You will have to pay for ALL your land with God’s Coins that can be purchased in our Premium Shop and consumed in order to be put to the Private Claim.
If you DO have the premium subscription active:
- You can have up to 150 tiles of a private claim for FREE - no payment will be needed at all!
- You can increase your private claim up to 250 tiles. You will have to pay for extra land (anything above 150 tiles) with God’s Coins, which can be purchased in our Premium Shop and consumed in order to be put to the Private Claim.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.20.4.0):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Released the Church of All Gods decoration in order to honor the colonization of the Godensland!
- Implemented God’s Coins in the Premium Shop. These can be purchased and used if you want to support a bigger personal claim (up to 250 tiles).
- Personal claims are fixed and should be properly working now
- Chance of young trees dying has been lowered even further
- Added an explicit warning window when you’re about to spend your Decoration Kit. Decoration kits are a consumable items and after 30 minutes the object that was built with the help of the kit becomes a part of the game world!
- Tweaked and improved the private and counselor’s chats functionality
- Some new substances/resources found in the ground can now be dropped by drag and dropping it from the inventory bag
- Made some AI tweaks and fixes for the Natives
- Sleeping Bag renamed to Primitive Bed, now requires Carpentry (0) and recipe is more expensive
- Bark Box now requires Carpentry (0), recipe has not changed
- Campfire now requires Household (0), recipe has not changed
- Fixed snowball crafting
- Fixed some tradepost and monument upgrade messages to be more informative
- Ore Washer window shouldn't close after the ability has been completed
- Allowed brightness range is 0.5 - 1.5 now
- Fixed known offline skills leveling issues
- Implemented some fixes and fail-safe mechanisms to lower amount of server node crossing bugs
- Optimized client side asset loading. That should provide a slight performance boost while traveling around the world
- Fixed an issue where private timer on movable objects in the starting villages were ignored
- Fixed rare underground resources (rocksalt, brimstone) not being found on Epleland. They can be found now as a random drop while mining iron and copper ore. What will be dropped (brimstone or rocksalt) depends on the region you’re mining in.
- Fixed incorrect render of light rays rendering in posteffect
- Fixed an issue that caused some terrain on Epleland to become corrupted resulting an in endless initialization while connecting
- Fixed alchemy and herb mixing not working properly for some transferred characters