We are very excited as we are getting super close to being able to share some very important updates for Life is Feudal: MMO. In the meantime, we continue tweaking, optimizing, patching and addressing critical issues as we progress through development.
Patch Notes (ver. 0.13.33.0):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Player movement history is now precisely saved. That means that /stuck and relog activities will no longer let players get on the top of walls and buildings.
- Personal timer for movable objects does not allow you to destroy them quickly anymore
- Dismantle ability is no longer available after 30 mins of building a decorative object. This is done to prevent the dismantling of other player’s decorations in order to recover Decoration kits.
- You can no longer inspect a bag with a dropped movable
- Tweaked amount of shaped granite needed for Castle Wall recipes
- Fixed a random floating bug when tunnel walls were not visible on some clients or in certain parts of the map
- Fixed a rare server crash related to the character deletion process
- Significantly optimized the network load that claims and renamed objects put on the network, which should increase open world performance significantly