Hello fellow villagers!
We’ve just uploaded another patch, which should further increase the game’s stability.
Also, based on your feedback, we’ve included a number of gameplay and balancing features such as: mouse camera movement - just move your cursor to the edge of the screen; villagers’ clothing will last longer and is more durable now; plus the barn and warehouse have doubled in capacity.
Patch notes (ver. 0.9.4115):
Bugfixs and tweaks:
- Screen resolution settings do not reset now between game sessions
- You can scroll view by moving mouse pointer to the edge of the screen
- Villagers’ clothing now lasts significantly longer
- Warehouse and barn now have twice more capacity
- Fixed a couple of crashes
Keep a lookout for more updates to come!