As it often happens we’ve stumbled upon some bugs in new systems that we have been developing for the LiF:MMO 0.2.5 update. This will force us to delay its release for next week. The good news is, that this patch contains a lot of good fixes and effectively unlocks the province rush. IB totems now costs “only” 10 Gold Coins instead of 50 as it was before! Go grab some provinces to get taxes coming in and start generating a return on your expenses!
Patch Notes (ver. 0.20.10.1):
New Features and Tweaks:
- Instanced Battle Totem cost significantly reduced to only 10 Gold Coins (from 50)
- All Jewelry can now be sold to the Crown
- Added guilds JH schedule page in the guild dashboard that can be accessed by everyone to see when guilds will have active JHs
- Added confirmation messages before the initiation of outpost upgrades to avoid accidental outpost upgrades
- Updated Instanced Battle informational messages, who sees them and when
- Enemies and everyone who does not have “Can build” access rights should no longer be able to initiate the upgrade of your outposts. Though they are still allowed to manage it and steal the production from it.
- Fixed usability of **Improper Honey** recipe. It can be cooked in the kitchen now.
Bug Fixes and Optimizations:
- Fixed fief and objects access rules messed up after crossing server node borders
- Fixed many issues that appeared upon reconnection and some server node crossing bugs.
- Fixed commission calculation bugs in the Market interface
- Fixed claim rules management for Trade Posts
- Outpost max support points visual text should be correct now and show the actual amount of max support points that can be added to it
- Gems should now drop properly when mining ores
- Fixed proper skill calculations when not using an active premium subscription
- Server node border crossings should not cause visual skill raise bugs anymore
- Fixed the seeding and harvest of Cultural Onions bug
- Both types of Grape harvests should work properly now