Along with some Christmas content we’ve decided to add a bunch of REAL reasons to play the game during the holidays! Pavement, patios, steel and a large amount of gameplay tweaks, visual additions and modding support.
Happy holidays and we hope you’ll like it!
Patch notes (ver. 1.1.6452):
New features and tweaks:
- Added Pavement that can be constructed by your villagers to turn your village into a city!
- Bloomery for steel creation
- Added steel and steel tools
- Each tool in your villager’s hands have a separate distinctive model now
- Some Christmas content has been added to the game
- Figures of 9999 are turned into 10k in the inventory screen
- Added some loading screen visuals
- Added an antialiasing setting. The graphics settings window is divided in two parts now.
- Added some new functions for modders
- Increased the quality of some textures
- Tooltips are more informative now
- Tweaked AO and Bloom effects
- Significantly reduced memory needed for the application
- Optimized AI algorithms
- Optimized rendering performance
- Fixed some bugs related to School operations
- Fixed foresters’ algorithm of planting trees
- Fixed minimap issues
- Fixed bonus calculations from tools
- List of available plants and livestock should be properly updated after the return of an expedition now
- Fixed a random visual glitch with colored polygons on the screen
- Fixed a bug when villagers would freeze to death even inside the house with fuel
- Villagers’ AI should no longer have inaccessible zones on the map
- Limit of resources in buildings and information window are now properly synced
- A bunch of tutorial system fixes
- Fixed some localization related issues
- A lot of crash fixes
- A lot of minor adjustments
− FV Team