In this patch we’re fixing a long existing vassals game logic glitch that would not consider vassals of two kingdoms that are in war to be in war by themselves. That potentially increase amount of targets that can be raided
Patch notes (ver. 0.10.18.0):
New features and tweaks:
- Fixed incorrect Vassal-to-Vassal standings and alignment checks. Now if two kingdoms in official war standing, vassals of these kingdoms can kill each other and properly raid during JHs without the loss of alignment.
- Fixed some visual bugs of beards and hairs showing or not showing with certain premium skins
- Medieval snowmen are now under “Fast Decay” ruleset. Make sure to build them only on the claimed area.
- Fixed vassals’ claim colors depending on their state
- Removed incorrect logic when teleported (homecoming prayer for instance) player would hang on the server for another 30 secs and cause performance degradation of the server and further bugs
- Fixed a barter bug that would update player’s overweight status only after a certain period of time
- Added some stability to the cross server nodes connection links. That should lower amount of cases, when players could not cross server nodes (“God does not want you to go there. Turn around!”).