Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

What are we currently working on.
User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Arrakis » 24 Aug 2018, 16:05

Image

Hey, Feudalists!

This week turned out to be patchless (as we promised last week, patches do have a fixed day now - Thursday), except for a tiny fix with server side optimizations and fixes.

Another round of polls are opening this week, and the topics cover IB Prime times in most worlds, while Skjultlanders are advised to share their opinion of what color they would like their world to be. Like the last time, the polls will close next Friday, and we will publish the results in the DevNews.

This weekend we also have two events happening. Caravan of the Crown, planned on Telmun tomorrow, and a friendly tournament in Izvergard on Epleland. The tournament starts at 17:00 UTC, you have some time to join!

Have a great weekend, feudalists!

— The team



Wessller
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Jan 2016, 18:32

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Wessller » 25 Aug 2018, 11:10

Loving it, but where are those Polls?


Sunleader
 
Posts: 180
Joined: 04 Dec 2017, 08:23

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Sunleader » 25 Aug 2018, 18:31

Didnt get the Poll so far either.
I hope that this time we actually get to Vote.

Last Polls I always got Prompted to Vote. But when I tried to open the Window it just got Stuck in Loading Screen.

So I wasnt ever able to cast a Vote on any of the Polls.

User avatar
Arrakis
 
Posts: 5264
Joined: 25 Oct 2013, 14:11
Location: Sparksvaard, the middle world; the world of people.

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Arrakis » 26 Aug 2018, 14:45

In order to cast a vote on either of our game worlds, follow these steps:

1. Go to the regional dashboard on our website https://lifeisfeudal.com/
2. Select the game world where you have an active character (Active polls are currently on Avalon and Skjultland)
3. Select the character, look at the right side of the character page where you'll find Polls section and click VOTE! button to see the poll and cast your vote.


User avatar
Hodo
 
Posts: 658
Joined: 08 Dec 2017, 23:17

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Hodo » 26 Aug 2018, 19:31

Arrakis wrote:In order to cast a vote on either of our game worlds, follow these steps:

1. Go to the regional dashboard on our website https://lifeisfeudal.com/
2. Select the game world where you have an active character (Active polls are currently on Avalon and Skjultland)
3. Select the character, look at the right side of the character page where you'll find Polls section and click VOTE! button to see the poll and cast your vote.


So no polls for those who are on the dead servers in North America?
Don't build what you can't defend- Rule number 1.


Sunleader
 
Posts: 180
Joined: 04 Dec 2017, 08:23

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Sunleader » 26 Aug 2018, 20:04

Hodo wrote:
Arrakis wrote:In order to cast a vote on either of our game worlds, follow these steps:

1. Go to the regional dashboard on our website https://lifeisfeudal.com/
2. Select the game world where you have an active character (Active polls are currently on Avalon and Skjultland)
3. Select the character, look at the right side of the character page where you'll find Polls section and click VOTE! button to see the poll and cast your vote.


So no polls for those who are on the dead servers in North America?



Last week was Elpland.
This week is Skjultland.

So I am sure you.ll get a poll sooner or later.


Sunleader
 
Posts: 180
Joined: 04 Dec 2017, 08:23

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Sunleader » 27 Aug 2018, 02:10

Arrakis wrote:In order to cast a vote on either of our game worlds, follow these steps:

1. Go to the regional dashboard on our website https://lifeisfeudal.com/
2. Select the game world where you have an active character (Active polls are currently on Avalon and Skjultland)
3. Select the character, look at the right side of the character page where you'll find Polls section and click VOTE! button to see the poll and cast your vote.



Ouch.
I dont mean any Offense.
But this is a Horrible Choice.

The Vast Majority of Players got no idea of the Dashboard and doesnt check the Forum.
With this the Vote will represent just a small minority of Players active here.
And will Ignore the Majority of Players which are just playing the game.


Enigma_blackbird
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 17 Dec 2017, 22:35

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Enigma_blackbird » 31 Aug 2018, 23:44

I notice so far the polls have been pvp based options how about those of us who don't pvp and would prefer a non pvp experience?


Sunleader
 
Posts: 180
Joined: 04 Dec 2017, 08:23

Re: Development News #118 — For You By You: Polls & Events

Post by Sunleader » 01 Sep 2018, 05:45

Enigma_blackbird wrote:I notice so far the polls have been pvp based options how about those of us who don't pvp and would prefer a non pvp experience?


Go Epland I guess.
It just voted to stay without JH and thus Remain PvE.

Seeing the Player Numbers. It is obvious that the two largest Playerbases are fairly No PvP or Full PvP Split.

So its likely that in the end we will have but 1 Green and 1 Red World.
Both being as much towards their Color as possible.
Being Epeland without JH and mostly PvE Based.
And Avalon being full Red with Full PvP Based mechanic.


Might be for the best as well.
So far it seems the Worlds were they try to mix both dont work out too well.
The PvE Guys want less PvP and the PvP Guys want more PvP.
Both sides basicly just trying to shift the World over.

Return to Development News