[Chicago] 3000 Skill Cap - 100 Stat progression - Active Adm

Maciver

[Chicago] 3000 Skill Cap - 100 Stat progression - Active Adm

Post by Maciver » 09 Oct 2014, 14:43

Title pretty much says it all.

Used GM tools to create a starter city in the big clearing just west of the island. Has houses to claim and an arena for events if we get enough people.

We made a few appliances with GM tools as well, the rest we are building by hand. Anyone who lives here is free to build and add to the town.

It will be used for a trading hub and learning area for new people, and we will enforce no killing inside town, while we are online.

joinToRemoteServer("23.108.73.98:28500","")

Illswyn

Re: [Chicago] 3000 Skill Cap - 100 Stat progression - Active

Post by Illswyn » 11 Nov 2014, 08:56

While the server has been relatively trouble-free, there have been a few issues, and I don't want them to become a problem.

#1 Log stacking.
Don't do it. Until the game actually has gravity/physics that works for logs, just don't do it to get over walls.

#2 Don't claim it unless you built it.
There are a few houses in the castle, they can be claimed. Otherwise, if you didn't build it, don't claim it.

#3 Harassment.
Yes, PvP is allowed. Please, do not cross the line into harassment.

If I find anyone doing the above, I will take appropriate actions up to and including banishment from the server.

If anyone needs sloped walls built, structures deleted or moved, etc., please, feel free to ask me if I'm on. I want your experience on the server to be fun, not frustrating. Please understand that in fairness, I will only place the unfinished structure, you still need to provide materials to build it.

Illswyn

Return to PvP Servers