A question

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Rosebud

A question

Post by Rosebud » 25 Sep 2017, 21:28

I am told that at some point the MMO will open to me. I was also told that there will be a starter island, similar to the YO one. is it true that you will have to see some sort of "gate keeper" to move over to the MMO? If so I have a few questions and thank you for taking the time to answer them for me in advance.

1) Will this gate keeper be on every personally or self owned YO island or just certain ones set up by the game itself?

2) If I am currently playing on an personal or self owned YO island will my character be able to move to the MMO?

3) Would it make any sense to start playing the YO on someone else's or my own island, before I'm able to transfer my charter to the MMO.

Again thank you for taking the time to answer these silly questions. I just couldn't find any definitive answers when I looked.

Grimmblut
Zealous Believer

Re: A question

Post by Grimmblut » 26 Sep 2017, 01:27

1)
No, MMO only.

2)
No, you can't transfer a LIF:YO-character to the MMO.

3)
You can't transfer your character.

Burne109
Zealous Believer

Re: A question

Post by Burne109 » 26 Sep 2017, 17:30

the gatekeeper in the mmo is a stick figure sign that highlights 'ferryman' as you hover your mouse over it. and it will transfer your newly made character to the main map of the mmo, currently square 25, an empty city where you cannot use some skills until you leave the city.

The Ferryman is not a cool npc or anything, just a generic sign under a big glowing wreck.

The mmo has you create a character that starts on that island. it is for playing the mmo only, and not transferable to YO.

Return to General Discussion