Age 30+ - [EU] Sunrise Iceland - 1000SP, Cheap Flux

Digger

Age 30+ - [EU] Sunrise Iceland - 1000SP, Cheap Flux

Post by Digger » 20 Oct 2014, 11:08

Hello,

due to different problems with various LIF servers, I have decided to start my own server (rented from ZAP-hosting on the 17/10/2014).

Settings for the server:
- The server is a 48 slot server (can be increased if necessary, if there is a sufficiently large community).
- The skill points are limited to 1000 points (the 3000 points on many servers are too much in my understanding, anyone can do anything. On the other side, 600 points are so restrictive that you can do only one thing right).
- The skill multiplier is x10
- The crafting time is halved (30 seconds)
- The breeding time is normal (60 seconds)
- The day length is set to 2.8 hours / day. Thus the harvest is ready after about 22 hours (and rots after about 30 hours).
- Currently, only 50 animals are active, but can be increased if necessary.

In addition, the flux cost of mortar and steel are reduced:
- Steel ingots need only 2 instead of 12 Flux
- Steel bars only need one instead of 6 Flux
- Mortar yields 30 units per Flux (instead of original 5)

The server name is:

[EU] Sunrise Iceland - 1000SP, Cheap Flux

A direct connection is possible with:

joinToRemoteServer ("134.255.218.131:2835")

Target audience:
- I would appreciate a majority of people over 30s as the community of this server. The players should also like to do a "controlled PvP" from time to time. With controlled PvP I mean: "settlement versus settlement" or the like.
- We are looking for players who want to play without griefing, bug using, trolling or the like.
- People with inappropriate names should better look for another server.

The admin (right now me, but by time any additional admin) may solely use his powers for the following:
- Delete buildings and objects. Especially remove dead animals.
- Remove troublemakers (trolls, bug users, griefers, players with inappropriate name) - either kick or ban.
- Help citizens to build walls (place the foundations) on sloped but flattened terrain (until the function is finally fixed by a patch).

The server is explicitly tagged as [EU], because it is hosted in the EU. Each nationality of players is welcome as long as they play fair.

lg
Digger

Digger

Re: Age 30+ - [EU] Sunrise Iceland - 1000SP, Cheap Flux

Post by Digger » 28 Oct 2014, 13:38

Hello,

some new informations.

We have moved the server from our old provider to bluefang to provide more stability - and also upgrade to 64 slots.

Currently there are 3 bigger settlements on the server and during prime time there are about 10-15 persons online.
There is also a TS3 server - if you need the IP/PORT/Password - ask in game for the data. Its a relly nice community right now on the server, so fell free to pass by.

We are still looking for more adult single players, groups or clans which want to join our settlements or build new ones.

rgds
Digger

Return to Modded Servers