BUG Transferring from Newbie Island to Abella

General discussion about Life is Feudal MMO and Life is Feudal: Your Own, The main section and backbone of the forums.

Villain_Maroto
Zealous Believer

Re: BUG Transferring from Newbie Island to Abella

Post by Villain_Maroto » 07 Jul 2017, 06:49

Having the same issue, any help is appreciated.

Johndoea81
True Believer

Post by Johndoea81 » 07 Jul 2017, 07:29

was able to log in a couple of minutes ago for like 20 mins before losing conection to the server having the same issues again so my suspicion that this is a server issue is even stronger now.

Arrakis

Post by Arrakis » 07 Jul 2017, 11:56

After creating a new character, you need to log out and select this newly made character in the launcher to download the data.

Neomaster
Zealous Believer

Post by Neomaster » 07 Jul 2017, 18:59

Arrakis wrote:After creating a new character, you need to log out and select this newly made character in the launcher to download the data.

Hi I chose this new character in launcher and did the same in game and pushed play, but its just "waiting for reply from dispatcher".
I repair launcher.
I had tried to login with this new character did not work, later
I could not login with my old one, never any more.

AniTrinn
True Believer

Post by AniTrinn » 07 Jul 2017, 19:06

Run launcher as administrator. after this you can log on

Philthie
True Believer

Post by Philthie » 07 Jul 2017, 19:46

Yes I have just encountered this issue I was wtfing for a moment there but am glad to find its not just me.

I ran to the magical giant white light which I was questioning on the ground of their being no magic in this game, and then sailed to Abella at the ferrieman.

I was instantly logged out and my character disappeared from the selection menu. I restarted the game and it won't let me actually log in.

If I go to select character, and then click create character from the launcher it loads the game but then says there is some error connecting as someone mentioned in this thread.

I hope there is a way to fix this?

I might also add that when I start the launcher now it downloads stuff, and then when it is done I am still unable to click the PLAY button. If I go into select character option and click on my character and then click done, it does not do anything either. The character selection window stays open as if nothing has happened.

Return to General Discussion