Camelot LiF / Huge population / 12/1/14 / Unique

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Rognok

Camelot LiF / Huge population / 12/1/14 / Unique

Post by Rognok » 06 Dec 2014, 18:57

Have you ever wanted to experience this game with a whole new point of view?

Have you ever wanted to have real values with real coinage with a real market run by GM's who are on for you?

Have you ever wanted a server with an active population, and only a 3 day old map?

Have you ever wanted a detailed transaction list and value transformation system, quests, kingdoms, territory maps, and more?

Well, I am glad to inform you travelers, than Camelot is the place for you!

Camelot is a fresh, brisk kind of server. With hours invested into creating a detailed exchange rate for items to coinage, an intricate territory map, a fully written and easy-to-read rule list that covers everything from combat to land expansion, and two GM's that... let's just say LiF life is MUCH more feudal.

Camelot has a growing population of active users and blossoming cities, and there is always a place for you. Whether you desire to be a citizen of one of the growing, player-run cities, an independent merchant, or a king yourself, Camelot has a cozy slot just for you.

So what are you waiting for, grab your pack and get on the boat to the fastest growing server in Life is Feudal!

TeamSpeak 3 Hostname: us9.voice.iclanwebsites.com:3392

Admin Names: Carrot, Monty the Merchant

Hop on the TeamSpeak3 or apply on the website, we hope to see you there!

Enclosure, Monty the Merchant

Rognok

Re: Camelot LiF / Huge population / 12/1/14 / Unique

Post by Rognok » 10 Dec 2014, 17:24

/Bump/

Server going strong! We hit full server last night, and have now reached an average of 32 players a day.

Don't miss out on the early action, go to www.syndicategaming.info for more information on getting your merchant position, city, or mercenary group into this new, unique, thriving landscape. :friends:

Mortdecai

Post by Mortdecai » 10 Dec 2014, 19:09

I play on this server its fun not to much merciless killing without reason. Plus its as close to what the mmo will be as it gets!
"YE BEST BE KEEPIN IT TO YER SELF"

Brakh

Post by Brakh » 18 Dec 2014, 08:57

Have to admit this is very unique server among the available crowd. Special server rules and gameplay model getting the game to the next level. The most important it seems that admins really care for this one. Of course this place is not for all, glitching/griefing is strictly prohibited.

TripleSteel

Post by TripleSteel » 23 Dec 2014, 18:03

Just a heads up:

We've actually moved over to syngaming.net. We've got a solid player base but definitely could use more members! A few cities are itching for new members and we've got friendly, active, knowledgeable admins to help everyone out.

You'll want to speak with one of the following admins:
Carrot
Phin King
Steel

Some things we offer:

* Currency System
* Both Admin Market and Player-based economy
* You'll get starting money and a pouch just for logging in
* Dynamic Weather systems
* Tournaments and other Events
* City claiming
* New player temp housing
* Structured PvP
* Killboard
* Active admins
* Admins are constantly working to add new features and ensure a fun environment for all players.
* Many more things to come!

Rosebud

Post by Rosebud » 23 Dec 2014, 23:40

If you read any of my posts pertaining to servers (at least the ones not removed) you will see that I am no fan of this system. I spent over 250 hours on Official, player owned, private and black boxed servers, all of them and I mean all of them were total crap. But not this one.

Camelot is all that it claims to be. The GM's are fair and do not get involved unless necessary. They are on constantly and excessable at all hours. The server is far more stable then any I have played. The world is full of players from novices to diehards. Castles have been erected in many parts of the island and their owners are more then willing to except new people, be they first timers or grizzled veterans. Trade and a currency system are implemented as well as a PvE zone for those that prefer a less aggressive manner of play. If there is a negative, it is that leveling skills is at 1.00. In Camelot's defense the real game will have it set at even less. (get used to it now or get used to it later)

IF you are a player who has grow as tired as I did with the server systems associated with LIF give this server a chance before you call it quits. Contact the links above and give Camelot a shot, it truly is the way servers should be run.

Evil_This

Post by Evil_This » 03 Jan 2015, 07:45

GM Phin King - here - Thanks for all the love. Good to know you enjoy it!

Our permanent home is

SynGaming.net

ts3.syngaming.net
Phin King
Steam, Youtube, twitch: Evil_This

Tournament of Champions information

Return to Private Servers