New Players Wanted

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Ziong18

New Players Wanted

Post by Ziong18 » 01 Nov 2014, 22:00

If you're NEW or not; if you consider yourself a dedicated player; if you work well with others; and if you're looking for a place to build up and explore the game's mechanics in a peaceful, steady and non-violent manner with friendly and helpful players - you would find our server a perfect fit!

The server is run by EbonDrake, a 39 year old man from Texas. We currently have about 7 players playing on regular basis. NO Tunneling in the city, looting, attacking players for selfish reasons are about the only rules we have. We are all a very helpful and kind community, and we are going to keep it that way.
If you can't stand words like Yolo, swag or Justin Beiber - you already have a lot in common with us!

You will see me a lot on the server as I play whenever I literally can, I live in this game. Feel free to ask any questions.

To join the server, type in the consul the following: joinToRemoteServer("198.12.70.162:28000","")

Ziong18

Re: New Players Wanted

Post by Ziong18 » 06 Nov 2014, 19:59

Here's a riddle for a buried treasure on the island. Be the first to find it!!

Return to Private Servers