NEW Server 10/27 ##CLAN WARFARE -- BUCKEYEMONKEY##

Discussions and advertising of dedicated, private servers made by players, for players

Buckeyemonkey

NEW Server 10/27 ##CLAN WARFARE -- BUCKEYEMONKEY##

Post by Buckeyemonkey » 28 Oct 2014, 02:40

Due to admin abuse I have started a new server for clans to PvP without fear of reprisal from GM's simply for being aggressive.

If anybody played Rust in the early days I ran a server back then, and spawned zero items for myself or my friends. I will be doing the same here.

The only rules are no exploiting, no spamming chat.

Apart from that it is pretty much the wild west.

And I guarantee if you kill me or my friends we will react by trying to kill you right back, with zero assistance from gm powers.

This is one server where admin abuse of any kind simply will not fly. If you beat us, you will get a handshake, not a ban.

The only time I will spawn items will be for events to encourage PvP.

In Rust I did daily Spank the Monkey runs where I ran around naked with good loot on me until somebody killed me.

I also did Donkey Kong events where I built a tower with no stairs in the middle of the map and lobbed infinite grenades at anybody that tried to get to the top, but they were rewarded well for doing so.

I will be doing similar events here once people not in my circle of friends establish themselves on the server.

So stop on by and try to Spank the Monkey!!

Forums for the server can be found at http://buckeyemonkey.com/forum

Server Name: ##CLAN WARFARE -- BUCKEYEMONKEY##
Direct Connect: 98.30.204.237:28000

Return to Private Servers