New server - hardcore blue fang Chicago 11

Sugam

New server - hardcore blue fang Chicago 11

Post by Sugam » 25 Sep 2014, 14:43

Greetings. New server named blue fang Chicago - 11. This is x1 skill based server. The Admins are very active and we are just getting the word out there if there are anyone or perhaps even some guilds looking for a fresh start on a server that does not crash for days straight like many of the servers I have tried playing on. We do our best to keep the server active. Pvp or RP or what ever you like. You can even come and try to kill my character, I really don't mind and probably enjoy it. I will help new players with information and such when I am on. It's new so the land is open to any claims at the moment. I'll be on playing again tonight so jump in and say hi or try to bury you pickaxe in my skull if you like.

Ravenclad

Re: New server - hardcore blue fang Chicago 11

Post by Ravenclad » 26 Sep 2014, 13:17

A side note for players on this server:

If you experience a server crash and the admins are not online at that time feel free to leave a PM me.

I will be notified on my phone and can reset the server remotely if the auto-restart script doesn't turn it over immediately.

On a side note, we haven't crashed once since the patch. 100% uptime so far.
RavenClad @ Bluefangservices Official #11 Chicago - 1x skill server with active admins.

Sugam

Post by Sugam » 26 Sep 2014, 14:54

Some showed up last night. Nice folks. Looks like a village is being planned atm. I'll be around all weekend so again, want to start fresh on a new sever that's reliable or have questions then stop by, I'll be around for sure all weekend.

BlueFangServers
Alpha Tester

Post by BlueFangServers » 28 Sep 2014, 18:36

Good luck guys have fun :)

Ravenclad

Post by Ravenclad » 29 Sep 2014, 16:33

Thanks, always appreciate the quick turn around on tickets. You guys are doing a nice job, keep it up.
RavenClad @ Bluefangservices Official #11 Chicago - 1x skill server with active admins.

Ravenclad

Post by Ravenclad » 07 Oct 2014, 16:14

Currently 3 seperate settlements with active trade and competition. Server is shaping up nice. Always looking for more though.

Mikhal

Post by Mikhal » 14 Oct 2014, 19:46

Good server, and (usually) good people. Haven't seen much of anything in terms of griefing, unless you account for the occasional thief.

I do like the (more or less) standard settings. Besides fostering a more cooperative environment, it makes everything feel like an investment. Good training for the MMO as well, I imagine.

Just need more in the way of dedicated players. Plenty of untamed wilderness still out there...

Return to PvP Servers